1.jpg

2.jpg

UPDATE!! Ok, So here's a pic of everything hooked up and the box all finished. I had a huge problem with the remote and pos & neg speaker wire terminals. It was either new amp, or rig it up with some solder. I went with the first choice. I am starting out with a 2010 ZX2500.1 on the Solo X, then when I can afford it I'm going to run two of those amps, then another solo x, and another 2 amps... SOMEDAY, but my first amp will be here next week. I'll get a video up ASAP. I have two shows coming up first of July in Arkansas & Missouri so I'll have some numbers for ya too.. Thanks guys!

Jvc Arsenal KD-A815

Kicker Wiring

Big 3 Upgrade

Optima Yellowtop

Kinetik HC1800

Stinger 15f Hybrid Capacitor

18" Kicker Solo x

Kicker zx2500.1

Custom Box

Full Custom Mids/Highs Setup

• 3 weeks later...

Alright guys, Here's an update! The box and system is FULLY installed and slapping like a a drunk redneck would his wife... HOWEVER! Some small problems. It's rattled part of my headliner down, it has rattled the screws outta the amp so it keeps trying to fall off my back wall. yes the whole back seat is gone, and now the center console/seat is going out too. Going to build a big ass amp rack to mount my MA Audio 4kw, Crunch 1000.4, and Stinger 15f Cap. I still have to install the line driver as well but I need your guys help!!

DOES ANYONE know where I can order a big high output alternator for it? It's a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 with the 5.2. I need one bad, but can't seem to find one. ALSO, does anyone know a good hook up for hushmat or dynamat?? I need to double layer my roof, floor, and rear wall, as well as single layer my doors.. HELP ME HELP ME!!! PLEASE GUYS!

lowes or home depot will have the dynamat type material you are looking for also check out irragi for an alternator i just did my 1995 dodge ram with a system i have a few pics on here but you're truck looks good !! wish i had a quad cab my self

You'd better contact Ant at secondskinaudio.com for some Damplifier pro : better and cheaper than Dynamat. Don't use that peal & seal thing at Home depot. It stinks and will not stay on for long, you will also need more layers.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Alright, I'm staying with Hushmat, and will order a bulk kit or two in the next week or so when I get paid. I do have some numbers for you. I competed this previous weekend. brought home 1st place in local 3. 148.4db at 41hz. Here's the video! lemme know what ya think

Just click this link below!

Jvc Arsenal KD-A815

Kicker Wiring

Big 3 Upgrade

Optima Yellowtop

Kinetik HC1800

Stinger 15f Hybrid Capacitor

18" Kicker Solo x

Kicker zx2500.1

Custom Box

Full Custom Mids/Highs Setup

good thing thats a 1 piece back glass, you might have lost it if it was a 3 piece lol, nice bumping

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/