TEAM SKAR AUDIO (12) - vvx12"s astro van

yeah awesome work dude, kinda makes me scared of what will happen when i finally get the 16 10"s in my car lol...

definatly looks better without the running boards, now hurry up and get a camera so you can get some vids!

vandersexx-1.jpgdeafaz-1.jpg

^^^ clicky pics for build logs ^^^

Australia-03-june.gif

I've been out for a while so I missed your score till now! THAT. IS. BRUTAL!!!!

:clapping:

Mad Props! Looking great!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

those are some nice numbers you did and the install looks good :drink40:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

• 3 weeks later...

thanx 4 the props and encouragement guys. some major life obsticles have come up 4 me so i have no idea when i will git the system done or an update for u guys. all i can say is check in on the build once in a while. :angry:<_<

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Your budget build is insane man, I honestly didn't think it would hit 150+...

How much did this run you? I know you had most of the stuff already... Congrats on those numbers, definitely something to be proud of with your budget!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

i work at a police impound yard towing the dopers and dealers cars lol. when ever the ppl that got thier shit towed in and never came to git them our company ends up owning the cars after a few months. anything in the cars after that point is fair game so i got alot of the stuff from work. some of it i collected over the years like the old skool kicker mids and tweets. the subs i got like 8 years ago for next to nothing. basically the stuff i had the money in was the wood to build the box and stuff, the batteries, the power cables, a few of the amps, and just building materials. i plan replacing some of it with sum new stuff soon if i git the time. i got a new touch screen deck to put in it, a fosgate 3sixty.1, 3 fosgate linedrivers, and a ipad. just need the chance to finish it off but shit in life happens and i just dont have the opportunity right now to git it all done.

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Well I'll be watching for any updates, and man you have some commitment to saving things. I would have probably gotten rid of some of that stuff over time... I bet all of the criminals never thought there shit would be built into a monster setup like this! :D

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

yeah lol i had an entire bedroom of my house full of audio shit i collected over the years and i got from work. it sure comes in handy sometimes to have some subs sitting around in a prefab box or a spare amp if you come across some1 hard up for some bass lol

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived