TEAM SKAR AUDIO (12) - vvx12"s astro van

^^ What's this guy steppin' in??? :WTFBubble: This joker did work back then- it's gonna' be no joke this time!

Nice on the DD-1! I've went an got an O-Scope like a month before Steve came out with the DD-1. ...doesn't mean I don't wanna go and snag one anyway. :D

That is definitely fitting a lot of Head Unit in that spot too. Good Work.

ikr im waiting on him to come out with some kind of hand held RTA. you know hed sell the shit out of those to

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

ok my lazy ass finally got some stuff done last night. got the speaker wires for the subs cut and ringed and hooked those up to the box. got the upper 1/2 of the amp wall painted. ran out of paint lol. i got the 2 fosgate 3sixtys mounted and hooked up with most of the RCA's ran. rear volt meter is mounted and hooked up and speaker wires for all 8 channels of mids/highs hooked up. i just gotta paint the lower 1/2 of the wall and then shes ready for some amps. i know the holes i drilled look like shit but i didnt find my hole saw til after i drilled them with a spade bit.

0208120232a.jpg

0208120137a.jpg

0208120002.jpg

0208120001.jpg

0208120138a.jpg

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

ikr im waiting on him to come out with some kind of hand held RTA. you know hed sell the shit out of those to

Man! That is what's up.... I would REALLY be hot for one of those.

Build looks good- coming along quite well.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

its gitting there slowly but surely. spent around 3 1/2 hours on it last night at work gitting the power wires make up, wiring cleaned up, and the amps mounted. probly wont git to mess with it again till the weekend but enuff of the :bull: heres the pix

0 gauge for the sub amps power

0209120114.jpg

a start

0209120136.jpg

more

0209120305.jpg

gitting better

0209120309.jpg

beastly :morepower1:

0209120425.jpg

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Archived