TEAM SKAR AUDIO (12) - vvx12"s astro van

lol easy contact kevin @skar audio and see if he can help you out. whats the worst can happen he says no? and colin i got just regular 4 ply 15" tires on mine right now. got the 20"s for nice weather thow. and ryan hells ya :asskiss: pays off dont it :drink40:. vote me or colin for system of the month we'r both entered in it this month. also just got my front bumper cover today for the van. now just need nice weather to throw the whole kit on it.

http://www.ebay.com/...48#ht_500wt_949

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Bumper cover looks good!

I am chomping at the bit to see what your van does. :popcorn: Windshield perhaps? I know you are going to break interior parts... :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

i want to see this thing playing so bad.....hurry up!!

2000 Dodge Durango

Subs - (2) SKAR VVX 15 D2's

Box - 7.2 ft^3 @ 33hz, 120 in of port

Sub amp - Digital Designs M2 @ .5 ohm

Mids + Highs - PRV Audio

Mids + Highs amp - Hifonics 2000.4

Headunit - Alpine CDE-100

Equalizer - Clarion EQS746

Batteries - Mopar group 27 + (2) C&D 52ah

Wiring - 1/0 BIG 3, (2) runs 1/0

Alternator - Singer 250A

147.79 dB @ 35hz - burp - sealed on dash

147.47 dB @ 35hz - music - sealed on dash

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/321slapinBass/videos

SKAR_468x60.jpgDD-1.jpg

got everything hooked up last night. having a problem with 2 of the amps thow. as soon as they turn on they go into protect so i gotta figure that out. and they would be hardest 2 to git to, the 2 sub amps in the middle. but i pulled the fuses out and ran it with just the 4 amps and 8 subs for the ride home. OMFG it hammers for just having 8 going. mids and highs sound damn good and havent even adjusted anything yet. only thing i did so far was turn the gains on the amps down to keep stuff from going poof and set the input gains on the 2 3sixtys. im seeing shit on the interior of the van shake that has never moved before. makes me go like this :yahoo: . but any ways its my day off and i aint doin shit today lol im tired as hell from last night at work so itl have to wait till tomoro to mess with the amp problem. if i git it sorted out then itl be video time :P oh yeah i believe i blew 1 of my 6.5's in the rear but not sure yet. shes making sum funky noises. so if it turns out being bad i think its crescendo p.a. time

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Nice! We hunger for vids! :D

On the 2 protect amps- do they do it with the subs wired up too, or have you gotten that far yet? Just wondering if it is an impedance thing... or what about the way the RCAs are done? Are those slave / master amps or are they all just RCAd together or from the 360s?

So- crazy slammage out of only 8 of the 12... that makes only 2/3 running and it is bringing down the house!! Good stuff brother!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived