TEAM SKAR AUDIO (12) - vvx12"s astro van

decided to ditch the 3ixty's and run analog eq's. 1 think 1 of my 3sixtys died on me and theyr just to much of a pain to mess with unless u got a laptop with u all the time. sooo i picked up a pair of lanzar optie-15 's for the new amps. i know ppl are gonna give me shit for using lanzars but there wasnt alot of choices out there at a reasonable price that had what i wanted in the unit. it came down to the lanzar and the audio controls and the audio controls were over $500 a pair. so il be running the lanzars and my old kicker crossover to git the signals split up and sent where they gotta go. my skar sk4500's should be here tomoro so the planet audio sub amps will be coming out and going up for sale soon. they work good but they just cant beat the skars.

0402121641a.jpg

0402121641.jpg

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

yes theyr from the 1st batch. and being on the team has its benefits on gitting gear lol :drink40: and as for vids i gotta git them put in 1st. i got alot of reworking to do to git all the new stuff put in. 2 new sub amps, 2 new EQ's, and my old crossover. just gotta figure out how im gonna put it all in there.

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

ok tease is over. heres the big purdy summa bitches put in. still not done all the way but the hard part is over with.

0406121739.jpg

and for that 1 dude that asked me what kind of RCA's i use here ya go. i dont use that cheap wal mart shit. its all streetwires,monster cable,and ma audio pro.

0406121746a.jpg

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Archived