Jeezy Thug Motivation 103

According to Several Websites its coming out on the 22nd of this month, along with Diddys new Album (ghey), Eminems New Album "Recovery" and The Dreams new Album "Love King".

Sources - Sohh.com, theboombox.com, hiphopdx.com

Some people were suprised that he was gonna release it the same day as Eminem is releasing his album, some people think its a bad idea because they think Em's Album sales will top Jeezys. I can see that happening, but dont really care cause i will be buying both albums anyways.

So July 20th :No:

June 22 :good: If I'm wrong you can hate me for getting ur hopes up a month early, but whats a month when alot of you have been waiting since last year.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

I hope it drops soon. It's kind of a bad idea but also a good idea to drop the same day as someone else because it gives the buyer a choice and most times they buy both cds.

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

It was supposed to come out this past week, but got pushed to the 22nd.

And the "ghey" comment to Diddy's album, yeah, fuck you too. :P

'Angels' was good shit. The other two singles suck, but Diddy's non-autotuned singing on Angels was great.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Never downloaded any jeezy except the last album with put on, decafs put on, and I thing the first thug motivation... I'll have to start looking into his stuff... Jeezy was supposed to be doing a collaboration cd with gucci since they ended there beef... but IDK what happened with that...

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

It was supposed to come out this past week, but got pushed to the 22nd.

And the "ghey" comment to Diddy's album, yeah, fuck you too. :P

'Angels' was good shit. The other two singles suck, but Diddy's non-autotuned singing on Angels was great.

Yeah I guess you didn't realize its not Diddy on Angels...its some R&B dude...I saw it on a few YT comments and looked dude up myself and sure enough its not Diddy autotunin lmao. I forget dudes name and cant' find it now

To find out if anything is out on the net yet just go to orlydb.com, search the artist album or w/e and it will give you results of the grouprips...i searched young jeezy motivation and this pops up http://orlydb.com/?q=young+jeezy+motivation then you can copy and paste any of those and google it and find what you want ;)

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical