Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

IDK if anyone here has played Portal. Its on 360 Psn and PC, but let me tell you, it is amazing - especially if you enjoy puzzles, even if you dont the game is amazing

Well at E3 they demoed Portal 2 and HOLY SHIT does it look incredible! I cant wait..- Portal 1 was not only one of the most challenging, mind bending games ive played in a long long time, but it was also one of the funniest! And by the looks of these 3 videos, Portal 2 is going to be heaven.

Ive owned Steam games for PC for years, but kinda got tired of Gordan Freeman so I was in no hurry to buy the orange box. I mean i here TF2 owns and HL2 was great but the episodes-- nah, besides I bought HL2 for counterstrike source

Hopefully they come out with CS2 ..

I got portal on X360 and its awesome, they said that PS3's Portal 2 will be a bit more featured as far as consoles go, so maybe Ill go back to PC for Portal 2 so i dont miss out on anything.

Heres a link:

edit: the links were broken so ill just embed the vids

Setup:


2010 Hyundai Elantra


Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC


Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt


Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000


Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -


DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 831 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...