damnit skittles dont go and sell my future amp ! :D jk but welcome man, just make sure you read the rules for the f/s section if your gunna try and sell some stuff, but if you need any help were all here :D

did i get an offer from you? dude, if you want it PM me. i got 3ks to pay off! lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

"my system is anything but impessive" everyone has to start somewhere, truck looks bad ass! white/black looks sweet.

is there a decal on the rear window or its just me <_<

x2 Everyone does have to start somewhere. Shit what i have is shit compared to others BUT IT POUNDS! That is all that matters to me.

The quad wasnt always that nice. Pretty much just ride sand now. Its alot less hard on the quad than the dirt. Used to ride dirt everyday, but it never looked that nice.

Yes there is a decal on the back window its the same as the tattoo on my leg.

002-3.jpg

2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL

1 Sundown SAZ-3500

2003 Yukon build

25kj8fd.jpg

FI.png

iraggi_forum_logo.png

i have a sundown SAZ1500 for sale if your interested. much better amp than hifonics. pm me if you want to know more about it or if you need any help with your future build.

I was actually already looking at your amps. I would love to have one but cant afford amps that expensive yet. I know hifonics arent the best, but for the money they seem to do well.

2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL

1 Sundown SAZ-3500

2003 Yukon build

25kj8fd.jpg

FI.png

iraggi_forum_logo.png

Sick! lookin ride bro.

And if you get a SSD 18''(s),you will love it, i luv my 15'' and i wouldn't mind getting a 18'', but kinda tryin to get away from Fi, NahWhatImSaying? lol

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm seems like i know you from some where haha.... wish i had ur camera today lol i didnt get any pix of the indside of the box besides on my phone that is covered in resin :D

Edited by boys from oklahoma

Subs: 4 Rockford Fosgate Power T1 dual 2ohm

Amps: 2x alpine mrd-m1005 <--(for sell or trade) rockford 250.2

Speakers: rockford punch 4way 6x9 in doors rockford power 3 way 6x9 rear in boxes

dual alts

dual batteries

2/0 wiring

300 amp rf fuses