Extreme Makeover: Sound Edition | Day #3 Vid. p2

Nice.. cant wait to see this one finished. That MTX amp looks like a beastly amp.

damn you guys are HAULIN ass already!, good job so far! wish i could get deals like that :finger:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

damn you guys are HAULIN ass already!, good job so far! wish i could get deals like that :finger:

Just taking advantage of some great business relationships that we have with other companies. :)

again haulin ass dude great work so far

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

We need updates!!!

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

i dont see how everyone completly takes their car apart to put all that deadner in when i can barely get my door panel off and remember how to put it back on, let alone EVERYTHING

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

Archived