Second Skin Audio

Suggestions on some nasty 12s!

Duece22

everyone that i know that has tuned to 28hz has liked it at first but then they wish they wouldve tuned higher. try 30? should still move as much air

28hz daily and loving it. Serious air movement.

2000 Blazer 4dr

-24" Boss 330s

-Lowered 2/3

-5000k Hids w Projector Retro

-Candy tails

-LED interior lighting

-20% tint 35% windshield

-Alpine 9886 HU

-RF P1462 Dash

-RF P1652 Front

-RF P1652 Rear

-Two 18" Fi BTLs

-MB Quart Onyx 4.80

-Two Audioque AQ2200Ds

-Xs Powerr D5100, 2 Powersafe G31s

-Knukoncepts 1/0 wire

-Mechman 270 Alt w Boost Module

-10.4 Net @ 28hz 140sq.inch of port

My Youtube Channel!!

tuning under 35hz is fail anyway

Depends what you listen to and what you like.

2000 Blazer 4dr

-24" Boss 330s

-Lowered 2/3

-5000k Hids w Projector Retro

-Candy tails

-LED interior lighting

-20% tint 35% windshield

-Alpine 9886 HU

-RF P1462 Dash

-RF P1652 Front

-RF P1652 Rear

-Two 18" Fi BTLs

-MB Quart Onyx 4.80

-Two Audioque AQ2200Ds

-Xs Powerr D5100, 2 Powersafe G31s

-Knukoncepts 1/0 wire

-Mechman 270 Alt w Boost Module

-10.4 Net @ 28hz 140sq.inch of port

My Youtube Channel!!

I can't stand chopped screwed crap sounds retarded to me, besides now I'm probably one of the few on this site that can care less about how many db's I am putting out anymore. after I got my hair trick with single 12" I was satisfied and am going sq now

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

its funny how often people say "doing this is crap" etc., etc. just because their opinion is different it means others are dumb for doing it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

if you state an opinion as a fact then they will obviously disagree.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I can't stand chopped screwed crap sounds retarded to me, besides now I'm probably one of the few on this site that can care less about how many db's I am putting out anymore. after I got my hair trick with single 12" I was satisfied and am going sq now

Who asked for your opinion on what music you like? This thread is about 12's that get loud.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived