I hate when peeps post a question at 1:40 AM and expect an answer within an hour. Everyone's asleep man. Well, almost everyone. I'm still learning about alts and regulators and what not, but I see no issue with your car idling at 12.7 volts. As long as it's above 12 it's all good. If you're super concerned about it put your batteries on a trickle charge overnight and see what they rest at the next morning.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I had a04 suburban with alot of stuff in it.... check my sig for the build.... but I will tell you this the stock alt on them is piss pore.... with a kinetik under the hood and less than 3k from one of my amps (testing purposes) that alt would NOT keep up with the demands...... upgrade your alt, do the big three and have fun! ;)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I had a04 suburban with alot of stuff in it.... check my sig for the build.... but I will tell you this the stock alt on them is piss pore.... with a kinetik under the hood and less than 3k from one of my amps (testing purposes) that alt would NOT keep up with the demands...... upgrade your alt, do the big three and have fun! ;)

but my alt is not stock its a 250 amp alt

but my alt is not stock its a 250 amp alt

k well the alt is a 250amp PEAK at idle its not going to produce that much power thus the reason when you rev it its showing a 14+ voltage (i had multiple ohio generators that did the same thing claimed 380 amps but wasnt doing near that at idle....) BIG 3, better ground to chassis (frame) in rear???? IDK Im just tossing some of the things that helped me out there.....

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

k well the alt is a 250amp PEAK at idle its not going to produce that much power thus the reason when you rev it its showing a 14+ voltage (i had multiple ohio generators that did the same thing claimed 380 amps but wasnt doing near that at idle....) BIG 3, better ground to chassis (frame) in rear???? IDK Im just tossing some of the things that helped me out there.....

yea ill try better grounds but the trucks makes som weird shit cuz it revs to around 800 and goes down to 500 by itself every 2 minutes

those vehicles also use alot of of amperage just to run.... I used to shut mine down due to lack of of voltage b4 I added multiple alts...... sorry if I wasnt much help but with vehicle electrical its a matter of more is better....

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg