Sonic Electronix

Low pass filter around 80-100 hz.Your subsonic to where ever your box is tuned to.phase unless you the subs outside the box with the magent out turn it to 0 Turn the bass boost down just clips the subs adn you'll be here asking on why your subs blew..do you have a good stereo?

head unit? just a $100 pioneer, dunno the name

thanks for the info

i do no know what my box is tuned to because i made it weird lol. look at my pic on my profile. examin it closely the pic is a veiw from the bottom (without the bottom on)

its praobably not even tuned right. just made it cool lookin.

its like slot ports going into a spuare port.

pics would help. And you're saying you just made a box and threw some subs in it basically?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

pics would help. And you're saying you just made a box and threw some subs in it basically?

i made the chambers the right cu.ft. for the subs. but idk what the box is tuned to

lol. there's part of your problem. Is it sealed or ported? If it's sealed your fine.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

2 ohm load on each channel

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Damn..thorow up a pic on how your box is..tuning could be reaally bad also..well get a better stereo so you wont have to be turning your bass boost adn gain so much.get one with a hight pre out voltage around 4 or 5...better pre out voltage means cleaner signal

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Damn..thorow up a pic on how your box is..tuning could be reaally bad also..well get a better stereo so you wont have to be turning your bass boost adn gain so much.get one with a hight pre out voltage around 4 or 5...better pre out voltage means cleaner signal

i dont have a lot of money lol. hense i have kenwood subs.

Archived