Sonic Electronix

i want someone hear me coming

Dude, I had a 10" JL W3V3 in a tiny sealed box, and you could hear my shit 3 streets over.. So yeah, Fi, DC, DD or w/e you're going to chose, will DEFIANTLY be heard by other people.

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

Dont post this kind of shit. Its not made a public thing cuz of retail audio shops selling em everyones pricing is different.

I like how you're telling him not to post the price but you just quoted it and made the price BOLD. <_<

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

What is your budget? I just put a 12 inch Fi SSD in my friend's car and it pounds like crazy, puts a type r to shame. that ran 235 shipped. You could get a Fi BL for around 320 ish shipped. or a Fi Q for about 280 shipped. They all only need a 2 cubic foot box to sound great. The BL could definitely handle all of the power. just follow the specs for box building in the tech section of the Fi site and it will sound incredible. Other wise I'd say a DC level 4, or a DD 9512g would be good.

a btl could handle 2500 watts...

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

i hope you meant the gun and not the rapper. if not thats pretty ghey lol

I hope you're high and not just dumb. If not thats pretty dUbM lol.

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm

u know u could always just do the 3 ground step up grade a lot ur wiring to 0/1 gauge and subs wire size kits kicker cvr 12"s hit hard and my kick comp 10" can fit in small area i got them in my 1991 toyota pickup truck its a single cab bench seat so you know they cant take up to much room (:seems like u got nice amp when u upgrade that wire size = more power = less amp starving (: i mean some people say it not necessary to do all that ,that 4 gauge is enough bu i see nice difference in mine (:

:rofl:

there is always one guy that comes in and suggests a sub that is no where near the level of all the previously mentioned subs. you really think a kicker comp will be ok on 2500w?

OP i would go with the XL over the level 5 for how much power you have. 2.5 cubes, 32-35hz, sub up, port back. should slam.

sundown makes great subs from what i have seen but ive never heard any. FI BTL would be a great choice as well.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I hope you're high and not just dumb. If not thats pretty dUbM lol.

i guess that makes us both dumb lol. spell much? :santa:

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived