USAMPFREAK Posted July 19, 2007 Author Report Posted July 19, 2007 just a ballpark guess it is in the low 40's Quote 1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!
meade916 Posted July 19, 2007 Report Posted July 19, 2007 bumpin! Quote All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
USAMPFREAK Posted July 19, 2007 Author Report Posted July 19, 2007 I think for the Advanced Car Creations show on Aug 5th I will bass race this beast and add another SX15D2 with more than the single blue-top group 34 Quote 1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!
E a r t h Posted July 19, 2007 Report Posted July 19, 2007 Steve might have to add another topic :::Best wifey system o the month award haha Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.