Yup. Seriously. :pardon::shrug:

edit: lol guys...welcome to the internet. You must be new here, let me NOT show you around, as I CBA.

Look, I don't like donks either, but I have had a car stolen before, it sucks. I haven't wished that on anyone until now. One day it may happen to you.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Hopefully they did something useful with the truck.. and either made the car look halfway decent.. or put it out of it's misery and burnt it to the ground.

Sorry bout the truck.. sucks.

Wow. You're an ass...and a dick. The next logical step for someone in your condition is to leave the internet to the adults for a while, and then fornicate with yourself.

Have a little respect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry to hear about your friends/family's car, truck and trailer man...that's hardcore. They probably followed you back from the show. Sneaky bastards. If they did, chances are it's already in pieces somewhere, but fingers crossed in the meantime.

Damn.

Look, I don't like donks either, but I have had a car stolen before, it sucks. I haven't wished that on anyone until now. One day it may happen to you.

Oh.. don't get me wrong. I fully hope he/his family gets the truck back like it was, but the car hopefully looks decent when/if they do. Maybe it will look good, they can collect $$$ from insurance, realize their mistake and use the money for good. Who knows.

Yup. Seriously. :pardon::shrug:

edit: lol guys...welcome to the internet. You must be new here, let me NOT show you around, as I CBA.

well why post if you gonna be a smart ass seriously i mean if the guy did all that work his self , you know it is killing him that he put countless hours into something and now it gone. you might not like the car but dont be a little bitch about it. its cool to state your opinion but dont be a dick. i know someone with a donk that is insurance on it for $75,000 if it were stolen (its on cardomain its a 61 impala named Show Stoppa its for sale to if anyone wants to check it out) people put alot of hard work and money into these cars so be respectful and dont be a dick or you can go post about how to burnout in a sable lol and a side of all that think about how bad it feels to get a car stolen if you dont know it sucks my dad owns 3 car lots and he has had about 5 cars stole within the pass 2 years and didnt find one of them also he got his 06 zo6 corvette stolen and they ended up finding it in about 100 pieces of course we got a check for it but still it sucks when something get stolen

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

its ok he doesnt have a car, but he trys to burn out in his mom sable BECAUSE HES HARDCORE!!!!!

Fixed.

Yeah, and?

thanks for the spell check now at least we know your not a complete waste, you know if your dad would have pulled out a second early we wouldnt even be having this convo.

another reason that people NEED to wear condoms so dumb kids dont make the rest of us look stupid!

also chirping the tires when you take off does not equal a burn out.

thanks for the spell check--no period now at least we know your not a complete waste,--should be a period you know if your dad would have pulled out a second early--should be earlier we wouldnt even be having this convo.

another reason that people NEED to wear condoms so dumb kids dont make the rest of us look stupid! Sentence fragments are bad, mmk?

Your posts have been full of errors, and you have the nuts to call other people dumb?

I'm with him, too. It really sucks that someone stole all of that, but the car looked (probably in pieces now) like garbage.

Don't get pissy when someone tells you how they feel about the car. Don't get pissy with me. Like I said, I hate that it happened, because I know there was a ton of money put into that car. It still looked like trash, though.

Archived