All thanks to the e-cigs! WOohoo.

Thanks again SMD people and whoever else harped on me to go to strictlyejuice and pick them up. That shit was an investment in my health and cheap.

Sure I miss cigarettes (I've had a few since then, but I can count on both hands how many), but this shit is tiding me over. I keep on telling people the e-cigs are like masturbation when real cigs are sex. It barely calms the urges.

But, thank god, nobody has ever raped anyone for a cigarette. Not yet at least.

images-1.jpg

All thanks to the e-cigs! WOohoo.

Thanks again SMD people and whoever else harped on me to go to strictlyejuice and pick them up. That shit was an investment in my health and cheap.

Sure I miss cigarettes (I've had a few since then, but I can count on both hands how many), but this shit is tiding me over. I keep on telling people the e-cigs are like masturbation when real cigs are sex. It barely calms the urges.

But, thank god, nobody has ever raped anyone for a cigarette. Not yet at least.

Congrats man, I am on day 14 of no smoking, except I just quit cold turkey. No e-cigs or real cigs for me. Saving money and health, can't beat it.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

My buddy bought some of the VolcanoCigs (e-cigs) and I have to admit they are pretty good. I rarely ever smoke to begin with, I can count how many I smoke in a month on 1 hand. If people are looking to quit actual cigarettes, I suggest looking into the VolcanoCigs, since the taste they have is pretty good, and it's almost just like a cigarette.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

good shit man! hope to do this one day 8)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Yeah thanks for the encouragement folks!! I somehow thought I'd be over cigs but I still smell them burning and am very much addicted hehe. I guess the idea is to get your lungs pink enough that you can't start again? i don't know :pardon:

images-1.jpg

Congrats on that man. I saw those things was thinking about buying a setup but didnt, I quit cold turkey last labor day weekend, I was a pack a day on average smoker for about 4 years, smoked for 5 years and at my worst was a pack and a half a day but I just decided Id stop, I was hackin up stuff at night and in the morning and gasping for air whenever I played hockey. Its still not easy and I still think about them especially while driving but since labor day I havent had a cig to myself, I have taken a few drags here and there off friends but thats it. keep it up though its not easy and Im sure you smoked longer than I did,

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts