This is why i never have any cool car build threads.

uh lets look at it in a sensible manner. on regular aircooled computers the fan and heatsink touch the processor dead on, so i strongly believe you can assume something is touching the processor. How else will the heat be dispatch...? :-

common sence goes a long way

well seeing as ive only looked inside a computer case once (back when i was liek 10) i have no clue what is touching what... no doubt something is tocuhing the processor since it doesnt fly in midair but like i said before i cant guess which is why i asked... lol evern notive how i hasd so many noob questions in the car-puter thread... its because i dont even know what half of those connections on the mother board do and where they go... seeing as i dont know a damn about the mini version how could i have "common sense" on home pcs? lol thanks for all the info youve given me so far but damn im pretty much a 100% noob when it comes to the actual hardware ect on a comp.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Guest MegaloManiac

my fault. I figure most people on this forum new about computers. I think you should read more into the internals of a computer. it will save you money in the long run. you don't want to get raped by geeksquad for just replacing a graphics card.

lol yeah when i bought my wireless router at best buy they were like "HEY DO YOU WANNA GREAT DEAL ON GETTING YOUR WIRELESS NETWORK SETUP BY GEEK SQUAD" they said something like $170 dollars for complete installation of your wireless network lol. yeah im gonna pay $170 to plug some wires in

Guest MegaloManiac

My cousin used to work at GeekSquad in Best Buy. He said there were some of the ignorant customers that came to the store. As far he knows GeekSquad is making money..,but he got fired for filing paperwork wrong, his boss screwed him over...the boss actually filed it wrong but my cousin signed off on it because his boss had things to tend to ina rush. so GeekSquad FTL