where to find oj da juiceman song

BTW, he says OKAY! and I don't recall him saying OJ very often... Aye is his adlib... just like gucci says Burr! and some other thing I don't know how to type... btw Gucci is making an iPod app that when you touch a button it will do his adlibs rofl.

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

if oyu start listening to it half will sound like ok half will sound like oj.

EBONICS dictionary prolly has his lyrics in it for those who learned the english language in school. :lol:

Edited by LOOKINFORSPL?

BTW, he says OKAY! and I don't recall him saying OJ very often... Aye is his adlib... just like gucci says Burr! and some other thing I don't know how to type... btw Gucci is making an iPod app that when you touch a button it will do his adlibs rofl.

adlibs are for people without flow. see all those rappers that use them lil jon gucci waka flocka etc.

EBONICS dictionary prolly has his lyrics in it for those who learned the english language in school. :lol:

Im up on my ebonics and have been listenign to rap and hip hop for a long time. this is just awful. I dont care how hard it bangs its horrible

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

adlibs are for people without flow. see all those rappers that use them lil jon gucci waka flocka etc.

x1000000...except for Jeezy on TM101, nowadays Yes

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i just like the bass on this song. oj is a horrible rapper

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I like the beat, its hella clean

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical