Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i was watchin mike singers vid and i cook by oj da juiceman was playin. anybody know where i can download it? or if you have it could you email it to me? it isnt on itunes

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Posted

no file sharing...PM'd...only cuz I never heard this and it actually sounds good

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

Is it the song with Gucci at the beginning singing the chorus, "I cook, cook, cook..."?

If so Decaf has it in a zip. Slams nicely. Zip 13.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

Posted

Is it the song with Gucci at the beginning singing the chorus, "I cook, cook, cook..."?

If so Decaf has it in a zip. Slams nicely. Zip 13.

yes, iirc its mainly 27hz

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Posted

i can do you an oj the juiceman song.

aye aye aye oj aye aye aye oj aye aye aye oj

na nanananananana

nananananananana

nananananananana

aye aye aye oj aye aye aye oj aye aye aye oj

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

But can you add slamming bass notes? I'm sure not to many people listen to OJ because of his genius lyrics.

Also you forgot "OKAY". :good:

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

Posted

But can you add slamming bass notes? I'm sure not to many people listen to OJ because of his genius lyrics.

Also you forgot "OKAY". :good:

of course I can. I can get fruity loops and all that too. Im actually pretty sure he's saying oj instead of ok. Its too tough to tell since I cant understand shit he says.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

of course I can. I can get fruity loops and all that too. Im actually pretty sure he's saying oj instead of ok. Its too tough to tell since I cant understand shit he says.

hmm got me thinkin mang lol i thouight it was "OK" bu tim not a huge fan of his. beats knoch but the lyrics :shrug:

Posted

hmm got me thinkin mang lol i thouight it was "OK" bu tim not a huge fan of his. beats knoch but the lyrics :shrug:

if oyu start listening to it half will sound like ok half will sound like oj.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1528 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...