Sonic Electronix

its also toxic (thats the smell) and it melts in hot weather. very thin stuff compared to real deadener. the edead is peel-n-seal.

just so you know.

Oh I know lol, thats why i go with SS way better than Dynamat as its cheaper and its a better product to work with. i will never go back to an asphault base deadner again.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

dude...thanks for such a great find. i had no idea. cheap indeed

Despite what people say it works, my buddy used it a it worked pretty good. Also a member on here, Tylertron used it in his build, he has a youtube channel that shows before and after.

Wow I wish I knew about eDead before I bought 250 sq.ft. of fatmat, its half the price and double the thickness! Balls.

It really good for the price. My buddy used it in his 79 nova to reduce road noise, works pretty damn well imo

Oh I know lol, thats why i go with SS way better than Dynamat as its cheaper and its a better product to work with. i will never go back to an asphault base deadner again.

oh i know. lol sorry i was talking to the OP but using your post because you said the name.

just realized i started that the same way you did lol.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.