Is This A Good Deal...a Good Camera...

Because I am an IDIOT....i am now camera shopping...

so is this a good deal....

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Sony-Cyber-shot-DS...1QQcmdZViewItem

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Now I want to stay under 200.00

Im no photogropher.***I just need a decent camera.....all of my build pix youve seen..were taken with my old sony Cybershot...it took decent pix...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Because I am an IDIOT....i am now camera shopping...

so is this a good deal....

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Sony-Cyber-shot-DS...1QQcmdZViewItem

1) your not an idiot.... look at your custom work you do, far from a idiot.....

2) that is one hell of a deal, Im sure that 512mb memory card is around 30-40 bucks alone, and that camera is 7.2 megapixal which is pretty far up there which will give you nice clean and clear pictures.

Id buy it.

Crap Im still using some Argus DC3550 camera that has a 1.5" lcd screen, 3x optical zoom, and 2.1 megapixels. And I think it takes decent pictures accept in dark areas.

And you can get it for 20 bucks on ebay with 2 dollar shipping... roflmao.................... http://cgi.ebay.com/Argus-DC3550-2-1-Megap...1QQcmdZViewItem

im so cheap when it comes to non stereo releated items

Edited by audiofanaticz

theyre feedback looks ok....

heres the deal.....Today I sold that big ricey wing...that I had for the cav...kid bought it for 150.00 He backed his car in the driveway......behind the civic....

I walked over ,,,,,with the wing in one hand and the camera in the other...I sat the camera on the trunk of the civic....showed the kid how the wing looked ,,,on his probe...he decided hed buy it...I walked back to the garage ,,,,to get the mounting hardware for the wing..

forgot about the camera......sold the wing....came in the house...then Abby left for school.............IN the civic...

:mad:

Guest MegaloManiac

camera is not bad. good price to.

however, Sony tends to have grainier images than canon. If you can find a good canon powershot go with that.

my dad has a 7.2 mp samsung, and if you look at some of the pics I posted of scenery those were resized to about 1/4 of the size, just look at the quality you wont be disappointed. The 512 stick is iiight, but it will hold about 50-60 pics with it, if you want a bigger one GO NOW to circuit city they have 2gb cards for $20 one HELLA deal on cards.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.