lol u guys are tippin me out. this is what u can do. check ya remote wire since that turns on the amp, next check ya fuse up front and see if its popped, then check where ya ground is grounded and see if its tight. when u do step one take a jumper from the power wire to the remote wire spot and touch it if it comes on its, ya remote wire that is at fault. do that then come back!!

little confused on how to do that

what do you mean a jumper?

no i didnt touch them together, sorry i worded it poorly

ill retry that

the ground and power were taken out and i checked the voltage in the power wire and theres none there

so that means my fuse at the batt is blown?

thats a hell of alot clearer lmao. sounds like the fuse is bad(im putting my money on this), something is wrong in the fuse holder, or theres a complete separation in the wire somewhere along the line (my 2nd option if a new fuse didnt fix it). check for voltage before the fuse holder and right after.

rockford t10001bd

Well the inputs on it say 1/0 heres a link RF amp link

I'd upgrade to 1/0 from front to back if i was you.

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

he means take a little piece of speaker wire and touch it to the screw on the + on the amp and the remote screw.

In the past month I had two people come to me telling me their amps won't turn on, I pulled ouT the dmm and I check 1 side of the fUse holder red 12.5 then I check the other side of the fUse holder and it red like 6.5v I changed the fuse Holder and it workd same for both cars.. So if you have your ground nice sanded off and stiF and your rem wire connected to the blue with a white line wire..then my money is on the fuse holder especially if u have one of those circle ones.. Goood luck

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

thats a hell of alot clearer lmao. sounds like the fuse is bad(im putting my money on this), something is wrong in the fuse holder, or theres a complete separation in the wire somewhere along the line (my 2nd option if a new fuse didnt fix it). check for voltage before the fuse holder and right after.

well while i was undoing the power wire from the fuse holder i dropped the alen wrench and it fell down somewhere but didnt go all the way down

so i have to go to ace and get a new one then take my damn dog to the vet and then check then ill get back to you!

He said he is running 4ga power wire from front to back and his amp takes a 1/0 input that could also be a problem.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

a short piece of wire just to use to get power on the remote to make the amp turn on

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.