I don't want to talk about it. I got there in line at 5:55AM and left at 7:04PM. Almost quit my part time day job and took half a day vacation for my full time night job. But I MOTHALOVIN GOT IT BEACHES!!!!

f8592faf.jpg

Yea another iPhone thread but I deserve my KOol geek points. Never again will I not preorder or wait for the hype to calm down.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Had a full signal all evening at work. No matter how I hold it. And standing next to the security guard here who has a evo he is in roam and I have a full 3G signal. It all depends on where you live but I've had verizon sprint and AT&T and AT&T is hands down the best I've ever had.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

I have read all the review. And seen many pics and such. I have a 16g 3Gs iPhone. I just bought it about 3 months ago. Would you say wait a few months till all the bugs get worked out or go ahead and get it now. Iean the 4G iPhone.

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

Looks pretty nice I was thinking about dropping verizon and my droid and goin with att, but after seeing the new droid X totally changed my mind looks amazing.

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

Its like this. If you haven't actually used an iPhone I don't expect you to understand. If you have used one and still like something better I can understand that for your needs. I've tried others and they just don't do it for me. I understand some of you hating AT&T because yeah, it probably is shit in some locations. But first hand experience no carrier comes close here in Indiana. And their customer service has been steak sauce for the past 4 years to me. And I know Stephen. I saw your post and wanted to hunt you down today :) and CheezyMane. If you just got the 3GS just wait for now and when you get a chance go play with one in person at the store. Personally I just like buying the newest flashiest thing out there but when it comes to a phone I live on my iPhone 9 hours of the day so I want the best possible.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150