? about some older bolt on wire wheels

ok an old buddy hit me up saying he had some rims with good tires for sale. im more of a knock off wire wheel guy and these are bolt ons, older style from the looks. im just wondering for the wheel guys on here if these would be an ok price for all 4 with good tires for 300. im still waitin to hear back on the sizes and that. ithey wouldnt go on the Bonne id get them for after i get a second ride, then if they fit on that car. that car will just be a fun project car, nothin real pretty just want something to play with a bit, maybe try a wall build out. but heres the only pic i have

37012_114463098600262_1000010971719.jpg

ive known this guy for a long time now so he is no ghetto punk either. just had em lying around and time to sell.

i bought some for $200 biggest mistake ive ever done lol i prefer the knock offs in anything. but its your $$$

haha yeah the KOs are WAY better for sure. im passing on them but i thought since i plabn to get another car, but a beater/bucket id toss some eh ok/fugly wheels on it to make it more"hoopty" lol but yeah i gotto pass and put the 3 bills into audioz instead.thanks for the replys though guys, i didnt think they would be loved liek some 17" daytons or what not lol