gibralter taylor. meet up whos down

chewie

Yea I heard Petes van with the 16 level 4 10's on 8 AB 150.1's. And also the truck with the 4 crossfire 15's on 2 stetsom 14k2d's. Both hit the same 158.7 and were awesome. The yellow explorer ? I think it was, was pretty loud also doing 55's. I got a demo of mike singers car also which was insane before two of his woofers blew unfortunately.

I really learned how hard even a 150 is at this show. Would definitely like to be in the 54 55 range sometime :)

i saw the Explorer. When I was by it the driver wasnt around and I coulsnt see his system thru his black painted windows. There some cars in the db drag that shouldnt have been there lol

no the Boomvada :good:

That makes way more sense, I thought you were talking about the CarTunes show car :rofl:

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Btw, was tht car all airbrushed? Couldnt have been cheap

he said it was 2 months of work airbrushin it

[]D[][]V[][]D

Pioneer avh-p6500dvd

Kenwood Kgc-4042A 5-Band Compact Graphic Equalizer

4 Audiobahn 1" tweets

4 Memphis 5x7 front doors

2 Pioneer 6x9 rear deck

2 15"FI BTL d 1 ohm sealed at rear seat

Rockford Fosgate 50x4 (doors)+(tweets)

Kenwood 600 watt KAC-7285 (6x9s)

Hifonics bxi-2610d (subs)

big 3 0 ga second batt+cap[/b]

There some cars in the db drag that shouldnt have been there lol

People paid to take part...so who the fuck are you to say anything? I really dislike people that always have something negative to say about everyone's stuff...yet don't have shit of your own.

People paid to take part...so who the fuck are you to say anything? I really dislike people that always have

something negative to say about everyone's stuff...yet don't have shit of your own.

Which is why I didnt waste mine nor anybody elses time. And on a side note, dont get your e-thug on too hard. Im getting scared. I dont always have something negative to say either. Im actually a very positive person. I actually wasnt even referring to their equipment, I thought you would know that tho since ur so good at assuming things. I was referring to the ppl that took forever because they had no idea wtf they were doing.

Btw, was tht car all airbrushed? Couldnt have been cheap

D[][]V[][]D' date='18 July 2010 - 01:25 PM' timestamp='1279481151' post='1145401']

he said it was 2 months of work airbrushin it

there she is at the beginning!

Which is why I didnt waste mine nor anybody elses time. I dont always have something negative to say either. Im actually a very positive person. I actually wasnt even referring to their equipment, I thought you would know that tho since ur so good at assuming things. I was referring to the ppl that took forever because they had no idea wtf they were doing.

You start off saying people who paid money to take part, didn't belong there. Now you're saying those people were wasting the time of random spectators, who chose to walk up and look at what was going on? You cannot be deluded enough to think you are that important.

And I didn't say anything about you knocking equipment...so I guess you're good at assuming things too there Skippy. And perhaps...just perhaps...those who didn't know what they were doing, were inexperienced? No...can't be! Someone who has never taken part in that kind of thing doesn't have any experience doing it? Just more wasting of your time I suppose.

The event hosts ran into some issues that resulted in some long delays...did they waste everyone's time too?

And on a side note, dont get your e-thug on too hard. Im getting scared.

Obviously you get picked on to react that way, but I just asked who the fuck you are to talk smack about people that paid to do something? I didn't threaten you, or act tough in the least. I don't need to do any of that bullshit.

So on my own side note: Take your e-thug nonsense to your room. Shut the door, move over your crying pillow, lay down on your bed, take about 15 minutes to reflect on things; and then go fuck yourself.

Archived