http://www.therepublic.com/view/local_photos/Five_North_Vernon_teens_injured_in_early_morning_crash_6_25_2010/20100625teencrash_7153/

I swear I knew the driver and one kid died.

The driver is sitting in Juvy probably facing man slaughter, stealing a car, wreckless driving and God knows what else.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Don't want to know... all I know is I need to get my jaw off the floor... That hurts seeing that... I've had 2 friends die in car accidents now, and my cousin got hit by a car while biking when he was 16... I was 15 at the time, i'm now 17...

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

Don't want to know... all I know is I need to get my jaw off the floor... That hurts seeing that... I've had 2 friends die in car accidents now, and my cousin got hit by a car while biking when he was 16... I was 15 at the time, i'm now 17...

There has been too many teens dieing here and some of them we knew.

Most of them are high on weed or pills.

EDIT: Or they just are hanging with the wrong bunch of people and get dragged into stuff they shouldn't be in.

Edited by Rebel4055

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Kids think they are invincible. I know I did a lot of stupid stuff as a teenager, and I look back and thank God that nothing ever happened to me.

A few weeks ago we were at my wife's grandparent's house (they live out in the country) and a big SUV came flying by with two teens ON THE FUCKING ROOF!! The girl driving had to be doing at least 50mph, and the road is gravel and not exactly smooth. Like I said, I did a lot of stupid stuff, but never anything like that.

my daughter has a friend who's brother was killed in a drunk driving crash caused by there older brother and he was a senior goin to graduate but never made it now the other brother is in jail for manslaughter for killing his younger brother

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Damn that is some stupid shit. I hate kids that do taht kind of stuff that make everyone look down on kids and it is sad. And working on a farm i know that they had to of hit that corn head hella hard to bend one of those tines. Like at least at 45 mph if not more. It really is surprising anyone lived. Also idk if anyone else noticed it but the car was stolen. Is this close to Mt. Vernon HS? I have had a wrestling tournament there the last two years.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

it isnt just kids that do that.

but i agree its very stupid. they just dont think

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

The answer is as simple as can be. They do it because it's fun.

Making intelligent decisions as as teenager is a rarity. Most of us have put ourselves in the same kind of situations which could have easily cost us our lives. When you are an adult and say that kids doing something like this is stupid you say it because you know from experience. You say it because you have lived longer, saw friends die, saw people from your town die, people you work with die, people in your family die, and the like. The ability to make better decisions comes with experience (experience that kids don't have) and while this accident is horrible it's one of those experiences that will wind up saving lives in the future.

Damn that is some stupid shit. I hate kids that do taht kind of stuff that make everyone look down on kids and it is sad.

"We" don't look down on kids. Some of us don't pretend that we didn't make mistakes due to a lack of experience. It's not stupid, it's inexperience and while I would like to believe that you are a saint can you honestly say as a wrestler that you don't take risks? We had a guy in our class break his neck wrestling and has been bound to a wheelchair ever since. My buddies brother had a heart attack playing soccer and died right there on the field and there were plenty more. Everything we do has a risk and while sports have a greater margin for error things still do happen.

Edited by UnderLoK

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

The answer is as simple as can be. They do it because it's fun.

Making intelligent decisions as as teenager is a rarity. Most of us have put ourselves in the same kind of situations which could have easily cost us our lives. When you are an adult and say that kids doing something like this is stupid you say it because you know from experience. You say it because you have lived longer, saw friends die, saw people from your town die, people you work with die, people in your family die, and the like. The ability to make better decisions comes with experience (experience that kids don't have) and while this accident is horrible it's one of those experiences that will wind up saving lives in the future.

"We" don't look down on kids. Some of us don't pretend that we didn't make mistakes due to a lack of experience. It's not stupid, it's inexperience and while I would like to believe that you are a saint can you honestly say as a wrestler that you don't take risks? We had a guy in our class break his neck wrestling and has been bound to a wheelchair ever since. My buddies brother had a heart attack playing soccer and died right there on the field and there were plenty more. Everything we do has a risk and while sports have a greater margin for error things still do happen.

Sorry i didnt mean like just adults, i meant wanyone and everyone, kids, teens, adults, etc. I have friends that party and smoke weed and all kinds of stuff like that, and ya it is pretty normal nowadays to see a 17 with a beer and a cigarette and it is sad. I am 17 myself and i hate it when my friends party because i realize it is a matter of time before they are getting extracted from a crushed and mangled car. I tell them to call me no matter the time if they need a ride. Our county is a very rural county and there are huge parties out in the country every weekend, the worst part is the parents are usually with the kids. Idk i guess im just an oddball teen. but i wish something worse could be done legally instead of a slap on the wrist.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)