Sonic Electronix

im not going to go straight out of basic and buy a car ima wait awhile or a year ima stay on base for real man im doing Combat Control ive talked to a CCT and PJ they both got the same amount of money reenlistment and all i dont have a tude i know what im talking about ive been dealing with all this stuff for the past two years and ive had my dad helping me and 30 years in the military i think he can help and get it all done right for real dont downgrade me because youv been in i respect you for serving but dont get tell me how my career will be if you didnt even know it or didnt even do it. but like i said ill prolly do DC or T3 and im not feeling the Blow throw due to its more money i got spend to fix that hole thats what i wana do a wall.

but for those that have been givin ideas thank you

and for the one who keeps saying im not getting jack shit. ill be stationed at FL and im not moving from there except for training and jumps where i glide from one spot to another. i have dive school at FL all my Halo classes at FL so im not worried about taking a car anywhere . but thanks man

im not going to go straight out of basic and buy a car ima wait awhile or a year ima stay on base for real man im doing Combat Control ive talked to a CCT and PJ they both got the same amount of money reenlistment and all i dont have a tude i know what im talking about ive been dealing with all this stuff for the past two years and ive had my dad helping me and 30 years in the military i think he can help and get it all done right for real dont downgrade me because youv been in i respect you for serving but dont get tell me how my career will be if you didnt even know it or didnt even do it. but like i said ill prolly do DC or T3 and im not feeling the Blow throw due to its more money i got spend to fix that hole thats what i wana do a wall.

but for those that have been givin ideas thank you

and for the one who keeps saying im not getting jack shit. ill be stationed at FL and im not moving from there except for training and jumps where i glide from one spot to another. i have dive school at FL all my Halo classes at FL so im not worried about taking a car anywhere . but thanks man

Im going to quit trying to explain things to you. I never once downgraded you. Military is a great way to live and a great way to find out who you are. I just feel youve been given some bad info. Regardless if your old man has been in for thirty yrs or not, it does not make him an expert. I can tell you right now. A CCT has a multiple of 7 right now and the max bonus given out is 90k. I loved my time in but there were alot of times where people I trusted mis lead me into thinking things were quite different then they ended up.

Trust me all Im trying to do is help you get a little more info to help you know what is going on. Its going to be one of the best decision you'll ever mkae and will be the best time of your life. Good luck im done.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i also should say sorry for how i worded this first post im not buying anything for awhile till i know i have the money for a truck and other stuff but im okay with what ill be making they could pay me 1k a month im doing somthing i want todo money dosnt matter

Maybe this is something like ordering a subwoofer with the spl option instead of daily? (fi audio) Where the gap in the voice coil is a lot tighter for spl and a lot less forgiving on music due to its inability to handle slight unlinearity that you may find in a lot of music...

Hmm, i've seen a few Z's used in daily applications with them gettin over 5k, even on youtube i've found one that's using 6000w on the Z for daily. :peepwall:

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Hell teejay you should get some SMD's in a wall that would be sick as hell

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

i dont think theyd fit in a wall in a colorado extended cab.Tahts what you are looking at right? I cant remember how deep they are when i was looking at them but there isnt a whole lot back there.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

how much are the tsns gonna be? sorry lol i figured that the tsns were that much...ill just be quite and wathc now lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived