Sundown Audio

OCT System of the month VOTE 48 sa 10s

u suck at reasing lol. i told u i havent filled that void yet with foam haha.

the roof is gonna flex still. it should have had like 3 layers of sound deadner on the roof first. but im sure you will gain a good 3 db from the solid roof. you need a perminent brace welded from the steel roof to the floor.

this is spam imo, its not allowed here

the roof is gonna flex still. it should have had like 3 layers of sound deadner on the roof first. but im sure you will gain a good 3 db from the solid roof. you need a perminent brace welded from the steel roof to the floor.

that works on cars/trucks with super short roofs like singa's wagon. Have you seen the size of the roof he has to stop flexing? He would need multiple poles. and where would he mount them on the floor? he has 2 bench seats. I mean if he was able to seat off the steel he built on the headliner from the outer skin of the roof then there wouldn't be any problems. well at least with losing db's and musical response

• 2 weeks later...

Took Hank some SS Damplifier today & helped him put it all up on the steel roof.. then helped him drill holes & put teh Good Stuff between the steel roof & stock sheet metal roof to help fill that huge gap.

img1267x.jpg

img1266dl.jpg

img1268u.jpg

Curious to see what kinda gain he gets once the foam hardens up & he gets the rest of his Damplifier in from SS.

the FUNK / facebook.com/The.Funk.765

CarTune Netwerk / facebook.com/cartune.netwerk0
Alpine / Sundown Audio / Audio Technix / Sound Solutions Audio

im also curious myself to see how this has effected the way it plays. im also in the process of taking off the rounds on the inside of my port because it didnt help me at all and its just more work to glass it and make it look good rather than just taking it out. plus i can also try making the port longer as well just to see how it tests out.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png