Sundown Audio

OCT System of the month VOTE 48 sa 10s

iceman has my vote for loudest lowest

you know i would have to agree. for what he has it is by far one of the most impressive looking, and his hairtricks are the only ones that compare to mine!

he has 6 15s and it smashes! it does everybit of what i would expect.

either way i cant believe this dude has 48 12s i thought putting 8 12s in my crx was rediculous. and the thing is it was doing 155s on 30hz

Edited by sub2weeker

this is spam imo, its not allowed here

you know i would have to agree. for what he has it is by far one of the most impressive looking, and his hairtricks are the only ones that compare to mine!

either way i cant believe this dude has 48 12s ???i thought putting 8 12s in my crx was rediculous. and the thing is it was doing 155s on 30hz

well if you would first read the topic, it says 48x sa-10's....not 12's

either way i cant believe this dude has 48 12s i thought putting 8 12s in my crx was rediculous. and the thing is it was doing 155s on 30hz

Big fucking difference in a rex and a 4 door diesel truck with everything behind the c pillar. Is your head that thick you can't understand that?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

some people just dont understand that its next to impossible (not saying it is cuz i know i can) to do a 160 at 30hz from behind c pillar. my astro would have dominated your usaci van wether it would have came to music or burp. im not just a new kid on the block throwing lots of things in one vehicle and expecting to be busting 160s. i know better than that. put my system at B pillar and tell me how it does?

just some peoples thick skulls dont comprehend that this is behind c pillar not b pillar. yes its alot of equipment thats because i could fit it behind c pillar which is what i wanted. i can drive around with 6 people and tow 12,000lbs while doing mid 150s on music. what does this mean? its more practical and useful then any other walled off at b pillar vehicle. thats why i built it. i sold my van after i decided i wanted something i could drive around and not have to worry about weight or even being able to haul people around. can your 160 outlaw do that?

these were built for 2 different reasons. im not in it for numbers but when it comes down to it its going to be doing numbers. i have stuff already in my head that i think will put me close to the 160 mark behind c pillar at and around 30hz. but that plan wont happen for awhile.

im not worried about people hating because i know from what i have and what i hear and how much power im seeing that its doing damn well no matter what some guy thinks. cuz honestly ive had my van bassracing over 161's so when it comes to numbers i could care less. its more about being practical now.

so if you are impressed great. if you think its ok great. if you dont like it great. im happy as hell where im at right now since i built this thing in a week and a half.

oh yah this would dominate icemans lows if it was at b pillar like his ;) but i give him mad props he has by far THE BEST hair tricks of all time.

Edited by 2000LaDe
smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png