Sundown Audio

OCT System of the month VOTE 48 sa 10s

wow my batteries are so dead. been charging at 25 amps constantly since i put it on my powermaster charger like 4 1/2 hours ago haha. only up to 18.33v. guess thats what happens from years of sitting. they were resting at 16.77v

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Holllly chit man this thing is crazy. I am now stuck on this build cant wait to see some vids. Great job on a monster build :drinks:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Wait is there a sundown dealer in laffy? Nice amps btw :) gonna get a big ol sundown banner?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Lol id apply for a job there too :P. This is gonna be a hell of a build

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

70a66348.jpg

all wired up and charging. heading to florida tomorrow so i wont be working on this for another week :( o well expect alot to get done once i return. will have like 4 days to wire up all the relays. run speaker wires. make grounds for the rear. figure out how and mount all the amps and have them wired up. and finish the inside of the box. needless to say ill be busting my ass. i might not have the port completely by the time i have to leave for NC but i can finish it while im there :)

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Man when this is finished, i wanna here this thing im only an hour away from Laffy, this is gonna be sick. My Menards and Lowes wont Cut MDF they only rip 2x4's and cut them down to size, thankfully my local hardware store will.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017