Second Skin Audio

Wall for 2 12"s?

I decided to make my car more of a show car (hair tricks will get attention) so what do you guys think of walling off a car with 2 12s?

I have 1 T3 T.2000 12" and I plan on ordering another one on Friday or Saturday and I have a Clif Designs 4800.1LX that will be running at 1ohm. So do you guys think it'll be worth it or will it have potential for hair tricks?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I decided to make my car more of a show car (hair tricks will get attention) so what do you guys think of walling off a car with 2 12s?

I have 1 T3 T.2000 12" and I plan on ordering another one on Friday or Saturday and I have a Clif Designs 4800.1LX that will be running at 1ohm. So do you guys think it'll be worth it or will it have potential for hair tricks?

i dont see 2 12s bein worth the time to make a wall with, thats a hell of alot of volume to use or not use lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

some will hate but i say try it :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: just for fun kinda thing

sorry but that sounds gay, fyi I did hair tricks under window line single 12" on 3k rated amp. work on your box. just because it's a wall doesn't mean it will be loud and move air

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

i dont see 2 12s bein worth the time to make a wall with, thats a hell of alot of volume to use or not use lol

Well the box will need to be 5 cubes after displacement, so its gonna need to be a pretty big box.

some will hate but i say try it :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: just for fun kinda thing

I might, just for show.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

sorry but that sounds gay, fyi I did hair tricks under window line single 12" on 3k rated amp. work on your box. just because it's a wall doesn't mean it will be loud and move air

I don't have a box to work on yet. And I think I MIGHT be able to get some hair moving even if I build the box in the trunk but it won't have a WOW factor for shows like a wall will.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

ok what kind of car do you have. 5 cubes would be a really small wall

A 1985 Olds Delta 88 Royal (2 door)

Really? I thought it would be a decent size wall.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

A 1985 Olds Delta 88 Royal (2 door)

Really? I thought it would be a decent size wall.

avin the box sealed from the trunk port and subs forward would turn out alot better i think. but hey if youre willing to do it then do it. id be lyin if i said i wasnt interested to see it lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc