Sonic Electronix

looking to buy new amp think about HIFONICS BXi2006D

im looking to get a new sub amp and wondering what people thought about hifonics i was looking at the bxi2006d just wondering the rms power i could expect i have stock alt and big three if that helps

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

as far as i have seen, at least for the brutus line of hifonics, they do around rated, but i think they may rate their stuff at 14 v, which means on a stock system it would look like it isnt doing rated, i havent seen whether ti says one way or other, some amp will show you what they do at 14v which is what they advertise their power at, but they also show what they do at 12 v, depends on the amp manufacturer, i havent seen how hifonics rates their stuff, but in my own thread people said its alright amp

as far as i have seen, at least for the brutus line of hifonics, they do around rated, but i think they may rate their stuff at 14 v, which means on a stock system it would look like it isnt doing rated, i havent seen whether ti says one way or other, some amp will show you what they do at 14v which is what they advertise their power at, but they also show what they do at 12 v, depends on the amp manufacturer, i havent seen how hifonics rates their stuff, but in my own thread people said its alright amp

^ x2

had it on my EX g/f 3 w3 10s.. and it was pretty solid.. no need for me to go into extra detail.. kynto is pretty much on point.. you wont be dissapointed buyin that amp..

what sub(s) are you planning on running?

:Satan Sings a Lulliby In My Ears Every Nite:- Lord Infamous

Pioneer Premier DEH-P500UB w/ ipod touch

Planet Audio BB215

Kicker zx1500.1

2 Jensen Audio 6.5s

2 Horns "in place for my 6x9. my port blows all my 6x9s out of place"

2 pyramid tweeters

they do rated at 14.4 volts but drop 10% for every volt you drop. i have a bxi 2610 if your lookin to buy an amp

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

They do around rated as he said and can take quite a bit of abuse...

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I have heard some good things on those amps. btw craig28 that avatar is freaking awesome.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

thanks for all the input so i know they dont have fuses in them and it doesnt say what size to use inline what size should i use i was thinking 200 or 250

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

thanks for all the input so i know they dont have fuses in them and it doesnt say what size to use inline what size should i use i was thinking 200 or 250

im running a 300 amp fuse i also have the 2600d hifon for my 2 resx d2 and i had the amp at .5ohm it didnt like it but it didnt hate it as well. but that damn amp for the money is worth it. i had the 1610d hifon on same subs and it hit pretty damn good. if the amp aint to pricey id say buy it.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74