gt: KYCER SOZE

:Satan Sings a Lulliby In My Ears Every Nite:- Lord Infamous

Pioneer Premier DEH-P500UB w/ ipod touch

Planet Audio BB215

Kicker zx1500.1

2 Jensen Audio 6.5s

2 Horns "in place for my 6x9. my port blows all my 6x9s out of place"

2 pyramid tweeters

Are you guys too poor to only afford one Xbox game? Shit, everyone is always saying "A is so much better than C" but damn, I say get as many as you can.

(and the 'are you too poor' bit is just the bill collector in me hehe, I actually am too poor that's why I waited until Blur was on sale for $29.99 and that shit arrives today!). Think I'm pretty booked on games for a while and I know Blur is going to consume me here on out.

images-1.jpg

finally! some other people to play with, my tag is Farmacist321 (original right?) I'll get on whenever I can. I really only like like horde though online,or the story mode...

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

i actually have more fun playing the story mode then multiplayer on any of these games. i personally just like getting a story, i dont get any satisfaction killing random people over and over for points

i actually have more fun playing the story mode then multiplayer on any of these games. i personally just like getting a story, i dont get any satisfaction killing random people over and over for points

But dude, it's a whole different game. really.

And if you don't like killing them for points play an objective game like annex :D

Or if you don't like killing them over and over play execution with these guys because there isn't any respawns :D

images-1.jpg

But dude, it's a whole different game. really.

And if you don't like killing them for points play an objective game like annex :D

Or if you don't like killing them over and over play execution with these guys because there isn't any respawns :D

Thats why I like playing horde, because its so long and once you get to the higher levels it really starts testing you. and I'm talkign playing horde on hardcore and nightmare, it's quite a challenge.

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Thats why I like playing horde, because its so long and once you get to the higher levels it really starts testing you. and I'm talkign playing horde on hardcore and nightmare, it's quite a challenge.

Good point. James if you read this please try Horde mode. This way you can play co-operatively with friends but not competitively. I'm glad they made this mode and allow people to get XP from it as well.

Beast mode should be amazing. Kind of like Left 4 Dead.

images-1.jpg

pshhh mw2 is where its at

actually i stop playin that crap. i got tired of every time i go into ffa you got motherfuckas boostin to get nukes and on team people doin the crate glitches and shootin through four walls and the commando perk bs and other shit. got sick of it and went to bad company 2

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived