Jeremy1998 Posted July 1, 2010 Report Posted July 1, 2010 I am so sorry! I would like to say that I know what you feel like, but I dont. My best wishes for your grandma, and god let her have another long, happy life.
Forevrbumpn Posted July 1, 2010 Author Report Posted July 1, 2010 Finally found SOME news on it http://www.uniondemocrat.com/20100701100370/News/Local-News/Authorities-investigate-body-found-in-Mill-Villa I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Benji0687 Posted July 2, 2010 Report Posted July 2, 2010 Just saw this thread for the first time...damn bro I'm sorry to hear all this. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic350ci V8 High Performance JVC Arsenal HU JL XR series components Infinity Reference 6x9s Pioneer Premier 4-Channel Clarion 2-Channel Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel Fusion 2000.1D MTX Crossover RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!** *Build log coming soon!* Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.
GRITS Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 Had her checks been getting cashed? If so that could be the reason he didnt report it. It's a shame your grandma couldnt pass away with dignity.
Forevrbumpn Posted July 4, 2010 Author Report Posted July 4, 2010 The last of us Browns got together on Thursday, talked about my uncle, and well, yes...... Infact supposedly he came across alot of money from my grandmother He blamed everyone else for wanting to get in contact with my grandmother for wanting money, so he never let anyone of us see her He would take pictures, and send them to some family members one year, then the next year use the same photo to send to another member, with a more current date complete BS He did talk to one other family member not to long ago, well maybe 6 months ago, saying he ran in to a huge lump some of money- an inheritance My family that is still around is trying to fight this freeze the accounts, find out about the house, money, and all the other info He might of cleaned house from how it sounds I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
GRITS Posted July 7, 2010 Report Posted July 7, 2010 Wow hun; I am so sorry this has happened to you and your family...... Just remember Karma is a bitch.... He will get his.
rckstar Posted July 7, 2010 Report Posted July 7, 2010 Geez bro, they should have him committed, my motto: hit it, quit it, never admit it
Craig28 Posted July 7, 2010 Report Posted July 7, 2010 damn man im sorry to hear that, that really sucks. something about montana makes people want to off themselves. we have one of the highest suicide rates here wtf? TEAM DC Everything is a 150 on th earometer Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw. Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more sound deadening using less sound deadener
Craig28 Posted July 7, 2010 Report Posted July 7, 2010 sorry clicked too many times... fuck TEAM DC Everything is a 150 on th earometer Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw. Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more sound deadening using less sound deadener
Forevrbumpn Posted July 7, 2010 Author Report Posted July 7, 2010 I think that link was taken off the website because they are still looking for my Uncle. Like I said, its a crime, and the best way to get the guy is to make him think no one is looking for him I don't really think he is alive any more. The investigation should be in full effect right now. My Uncle, and aunt went to my grandmothers house to look for the will paper work, bank acct info, and just anything really, and it looks like my uncle took the stuff, or I don't know what the hell Funeral is on Thursday, going to take a trip out to Sonora in the foot hills, and reminisce of the old days, being a kid/teenager visiting my grandparents during the summer time. Will be showing my gf around. Sonora is a really nice old town, gold rush town from the late 1800s. I wouldn't mind living there the least bit I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.