Forevrbumpn Posted June 28, 2010 Report Posted June 28, 2010 I don't get what the hell is wrong with my family, must be a Brown family curse going on. Besides the fact that a family member dies on average every 2 years, now some other drama is occurring. My dad died almost 4 years ago, and that was pretty shitty My sister died in December. Another relative, a cousin died about a month ago. Now, what I hear, well, I knew about this part, my uncle who is my grandmothers son, he is skitzo, Vietnam vet, and was always a perfectionist He has lived with my grandmother since like 2000 or so, mostly un medicated, while my grandmother aged in front of him. He wouldn't let the family see my grandmother ( this all I found out just last month) I just assumed, and so has everyone else, well, thats just him being over protective Now what happened? well, he hasn't taken his med's in a few years. The med's have always been such a part of him being "normal" I mean hell, I loved him to death as a uncle, I actually wanted to grow up just like him He was a awesome Architectural Drafter, still did everything by pencil, while everyone was on CAD, he was that good. So, there has been times in my life, when I was like 10, 15, 20, basically every few years he would get off his med's, and end up in a place like Canada or Montana trying to commit suicide. No joke, he does the weirdest things So he hasn't been on med's in a few years, maybe about 8 years. He will drag my grandmother with him while he goes skiing make her wait in the waiting room while he skis all day, and she has Alzheimer's. When he parks his car whenever he goes camping, or other things, he leaves notes in the front seat, "Went to kill myself" This stuff was all pretty much common for him Now, to find out by email from my other uncle, his brother, that he has been missing for a few months, with my grandmother. He posted a missing persons report, cops have been at the house for awhile, and its obvious no one has been there in a long time. They contacted the oxygen company, which my grandmother obviously needed to live with, and they got a message saying that my Uncle took my grandmother to move in with family else where out of state. None of the family members any of our family knows of knows of there location The last email I got sounded pretty damn grim, and is sounding like the worst The report is already Kidnapping elderly woman status, but at this point no one has heard of them in months, so dont know I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
GRITS Posted June 28, 2010 Report Posted June 28, 2010 OMG, I surely hope your grandma is found safe. My thoughts are with you.
Hellbound Train Posted June 28, 2010 Report Posted June 28, 2010 You and your family will be in my prayers and thoughts Ken. Im here for ya.
Forevrbumpn Posted June 28, 2010 Author Report Posted June 28, 2010 don't pray for me, pray for them I'am just in the middle. My grandmother lived about 2hrs from here, I may try and make it out there in the next couple days since I'am not working I just know right now the house is considered a crime scene and wont let family go inside I will be watching the news for any info that my family hasn't givin me already sure it will take a couple days to show up, unless its considered a amber alert, but its kind of old news I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
SlappinM30 Posted June 28, 2010 Report Posted June 28, 2010 Damn i am sorry to hear that, I kind of know what is like to have a crazy family as well. I know it can be tough, my prayers go out to your family and it's missing members. 2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad
Jared420 Posted June 28, 2010 Report Posted June 28, 2010 Damn thats crazy sorry to hear that man, Hopefully they're found soon and your unc just decided to take an adventure and they are both ok. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
byers319 Posted June 28, 2010 Report Posted June 28, 2010 damn sorry to hear about that, i hope they find the two soon! may the best be with you
bcpballer64 Posted June 28, 2010 Report Posted June 28, 2010 Damn ken your entire family is in our prayers and lets hope that all of it turns out good. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
tejcurrent Posted June 29, 2010 Report Posted June 29, 2010 Man I am so sorry to hear about whats going on. I'm right with you, about 5 years ago my 11 year old cousin died, 4 years ago my sister died, 2.5 years ago my dad died, 2 months ago my 17 year old nephew died. I have an uncle who's absolutely ape shit and calls the cops when I trim the shrubs at my moms house My one grandmother had Alzheimer's, it's really sad to witness and I can only say my prayers will be with you and your family. I hope they find them both safe. tejcurrent XS Power T3
Forevrbumpn Posted June 29, 2010 Author Report Posted June 29, 2010 Grandmother was found dead with no trace of my uncle anywhere looks like she might have died, and my uncle packed up and ditched town so its now a murder, or neglect case I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.