Sonic Electronix

Woops, i made s mall mistake.

I meant 140 out of a Type R shouldn't be that hard to do.

ha ya the box isnt even sealed off from the trunk lol i might make a new have it facing me and seal it off but that would take forever lol

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

Just watched the Psyph vid on his youtube channel. 140deebeez :rofl::lol::bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull::lol:

o so ur one of those people that can tell how loud a system is off youtube huh /!!?

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

Well I do know that a vibrating mirror doesn't mean shit, and thats the only thing moving. The sub facing up and the small port also helped my decision to say no to your 139 claim. Why you trying to fight with people who know? You should have never posted this without vids, until you do :bull:

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

so is this in a trunk/boot install then?

its a boot !!! lol jk its in a trunk

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

140 with a single 12" is really not that impressive for real. I want to remain professional about this... but i'm about to fall off my stool here laughing.

i have a guy with a single 8" doing a 142.3dB with 500 watts in a trunk car (malibu)and a guy with a single 10" doing a 151.4dB (all scores sealed on dash)

brand of the sub really doesn't mean too much anyway... the Boswell's metro will do a 151.5dB sealed on the dash with a 100.00 powerbass m154 woofer.

now... the professional part of me: like someone said... "as long as you are happy with it, that's all that matters"

140 with a single 12" is really not that impressive for real. I want to remain professional about this... but i'm about to fall off my stool here laughing.

i have a guy with a single 8" doing a 142.3dB with 500 watts in a trunk car (malibu)and a guy with a single 10" doing a 151.4dB (all scores sealed on dash)

brand of the sub really doesn't mean too much anyway... the Boswell's metro will do a 151.5dB sealed on the dash with a 100.00 powerbass m154 woofer.

now... the professional part of me: like someone said... "as long as you are happy with it, that's all that matters"

yesirr now thats impressive i was just tryin to prove to poeple in my area that u can get a sinlge 12 to hit 140db+ i do know that u can get an 8 to do 142 that is crazy for an 8 lol and yes i am very happy with it lol i might make a new box and try to get those #S with a lot of researching

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

Bad-ass designs, though.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Well I do know that a vibrating mirror doesn't mean shit, and thats the only thing moving. The sub facing up and the small port also helped my decision to say no to your 139 claim. Why you trying to fight with people who know? You should have never posted this without vids, until you do :bull:

i used a shitty cam on the last vid y dont u look at my vids with my hole car flexing on my hd cam then ull see u have to hear it to believe it and i am always going to claim my 139 no matter how many times u guys call bullshit and port wise it doesnt always have to be big to get high numbers but it does go in deep the first part of the l goes in all the way 1 inch from the wood and the 2nd part goes in almost all the way to kinda hard to explain but im sure you know what im talking about

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

Archived