how are your highs hooked up.... and what is your source, like radio/cpu/ipod? My old radio had 2 outputs for woofers but i fried it tryn to take it to 1 ohm on my T1.... always wanted to make use of my RF amp tho.

how are your highs hooked up.... and what is your source, like radio/cpu/ipod? My old radio had 2 outputs for woofers but i fried it tryn to take it to 1 ohm on my T1.... always wanted to make use of my RF amp tho.

I'm using my PC to play the music and i just got some speakers that I had laying around bought a stereo splitter and just plugged the speakers in and then got a RCA to 3.5mm female cable for the amp.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

:yahoo: thats fuckin awesome! you can def hear the bass....was that ur dog in the first part lol he was loving that shit too.

sounds great! man cave material right there :good:

:yahoo: thats fuckin awesome! you can def hear the bass....was that ur dog in the first part lol he was loving that shit too.

sounds great! man cave material right there :good:

Thanks! And yes that is my dog :P

Rest In Peace mother.

No....as in the fire department being called.

Why? because of the computer power supplies? I run my mids/higs amp and my head unit off of a computer psu when I'm working on my car, I mean if it were dangerous how come so many people on here do it? and if you think like that you must think your computer will just randomly start on fire too...

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Why? because of the computer power supplies? I run my mids/higs amp and my head unit off of a computer psu when I'm working on my car, I mean if it were dangerous how come so many people on here do it? and if you think like that you must think your computer will just randomly start on fire too...

Thanks for backing me up.

Rest In Peace mother.

Thanks for backing me up.

Lol, how's that 700 watt one, btw? I run my amp and head unit off of a 300 and it's alright, but I want to pick one up to run my amp for my subs so I can bump without using my batteries. Anyways, nice setup, dude. I got a crappy amp and sub that I was gonna hook up to my tv using a speaker level to line out converter, cuz lcd tvs have no bass...

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Archived