Car Dealership broke my factory radio

Hi

I took the car (1998 olds intrigue) to get new brake lines as I lost all my brakes a few days ago

I got the car home tonight and after $550 there's my Balance noob broken on the floor mat and my Belt Squeeks

This is the factory Delco Cassette/Cd Radio

I know the car didn't go in with anything wrong with the radio and the AC Compressor was replaced two days ago at a Different dealership and ran quiet as could be.

I know 100% they will tell us they didn't touch the radio and it's the Mechanics word against mine, even through they took it for a road test and my AC was left on high.

Also I don't listen to Death Metal Music

The Car has 75,000 Miles and is 13 years old.

Who other then the owner of the Dealership do we complain to

hope I can get some help

Moving where the Money Trees are

Other people, put the word out and get people to stay away from this company. I believe you that they did this, and if i was local i would chose not to go to them if i heard you had trouble.

And tell the owner that your gonna tell all your friends family etc etc.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

BBB? That what i did, they called me and offered to fix it. Worth a shot.

I did not know you could do that with a Dealership

I have heard about people getting Roofs,windows and complain when something goes wrong

I did not know you could do that with a Dealership

I have heard about people getting Roofs,windows and complain when something goes wrong

anything business related they deal with. They also give scores based on reviews of the service offered there, so when people call in and ask about a place they can tell you how other people where treated. So that will also drive people away from there if there is 2 many bad reports, so its a double win for you. That DOESN'T mean your will get your stuff fixed but NO business like being reported to the BBB, so let em know that if your shit dont get fixed you will report them. Then do it anyways :)

Other people, put the word out and get people to stay away from this company. I believe you that they did this, and if i was local i would chose not to go to them if i heard you had trouble.

And tell the owner that your gonna tell all your friends family etc etc.

Thank you for your suggestion

Thats the thing,this is a Big slap in the face to us,they were the ones we trusted and seem honest

Also I don't know if us going around town 15,000 will do a thing,the owners son was a pro pitcher and well they aren't closeing up

But it's worth a try,

I think I might need to edit this topic :trippy:

There's a very good chance thinking about it now

The car was on the tow truck and if the noob was loose and he was going the 130kph on the HWY like he was it could of fallen off and landed in the middle of the floor mat.

As the car was at the 45 degree angle too

I know the driver didn't get into the car when he put it on the truck and it was locked when he took it to the dealer

Maybe they didn't even touch the balance noob but did put the radio to death music for the test drive :peepwall:

Edited by Gazoo_bumpin

Broken? Like broken for reals? Or broken like.. it fell off and can be popped right back on? little glue never hurt anybody..

Complain to dealer (manager and/or owner), then bbb if they do nothing. and the belt could seriously just be coincidence..

Balance noob

:D Better to not balance them, just let them fall to one side or the other..

Edited by somerandomguy

talk to the service manager of the dealership

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

I stopped reading at $550.

You spent $550 to get your brake lines fixed?

I had a clutch replaced and far less cheap then that. But then again I didn't go to the stealership. I hope they did more then just do your brake lines. O_O