Sonic Electronix

Okay, you should put some of your budget aside for an alarm if you don't have one already, it's not fun spending a lot of money and it being stolen later. For a beginner setup, there is a lot of ways to do this. For example, I currently have two 10" Kicker CompVR's in a 3.5 cubic foot ported box, tuned to 38hz paired with a Kenwood KAC-9104D with 900W RMS @ 2-ohms. I also have a hatchback and it's pretty loud, but it could vary for your car. I would suggest you get a four gauge wiring kit for you amp, I like Rockford Fosgate's because they seem reasonably priced for the quality in my opinion. You may be thinking you could be spending a lot of money, but I like to shop at SonicElectronix.com because they are one of the cheapest "name brand" sellers on the internet that I've found.

THere is no way with $750 budget that he has money for an alarm. He is going to be hard pressed to get subs,amp and wiring for that

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

you might want to buy a good quality sub one for now and run it on a good two or four channel amp then then you can save up and buy the second sub and a bigger amp and use the other amp to power your mids and highs thats my suggestion

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

thats more then half your budget bro on two subs..you buy an amp, to push those right, 250...that leaves you just over 100..for wires and HU....just sayin...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

I say start out with a 12" maybe even a 10" just to say alittle more money

Alpine CDA 9886 HU

Alpine ERE-G180 Crossover

4 12' kicker Solobaric L7s

KS 3.5 tweets up front

Kicker KS 6.5s by the back seat

KS 6x9s in the rear

Sealed Box

Hifonics Brutus 2600(for now)

Hifonics Zeus 740

Optima Red Top

2 Optima Yellow Tops

i say do a dc lv 3 15 call that done then (call about prices)

Crunch GPV 2000.1 (GPV2000.1) ($150)

Prionner 3200 deh for your hu ($130)

then build a box to 30 hz

Edited by onelivinlarge

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all