Just got laid off...a crushing blow.

damn sorry to hear that man!!! im not unemployeed but im working 12 hours this week and 4 next week at 8 an hour... :bull: :bull:

hope everything turns out good for ya man

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Wow man I'm sorry to hear that you got laid off.

I know it probably sucks balls.

But hey you just have to keep your head high and your balls even higher.

lol

Hope you find a job soon! :drinks:

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Waht did you do for a job if i may ask man?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

you fell for him? that mean you love him now? lmao

lol... damn ruff crowd.

let me correct it.. I was in a hurry when I typed it.

Thanks for all the comments guys, means alot. I'm curious to see how much I will be getting from unemployment.

Waht did you do for a job if i may ask man?

Class A Pipe Fabricator. Went from working in the tool room to class C fabricator in just 5 months, then class A in 6 months. In that shop, class A fabricators made the same as tig/mig welders. Here are a few pics of some shit I built. I really did enjoy doing it, hopefully I can land a job in the same field.

95483bad.jpg

iPhoneUpload-5.jpg

iPhoneUpload-4.jpg

iPhoneUpload-1.jpg

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

jeez that looks bombin man =@

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

tha fuck you talking about?i was gonna buy shit from him that i dont even need just to help him out if he had to start selling it to pay for stuff or to make it,sorry for that,you can buy all his stuff instead if he ends up having to sell it.

Did I disrespect you in any way? You need to watch how you come at me. I don’t know you, and you don’t know me, but you will respect me. It’s only a 5 hour trip from New Orleans to the delta if you really have a problem, or if you have something to get off your chest. Im not one for talking back and forth. That’s little kids shit. So I would really advise you to know your place and stay in it.

Archived