Second Skin Audio

Fi Q and Fi BL Together?

No need to bump it every 2 hours...

You think someone wil respond with you're attitude? don't think so.

But good luck trying to do whatever you're trying to do. :shrug::nea:

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

No need to bump it every 2 hours...

You think someone wil respond with you're attitude? don't think so.

But good luck trying to do whatever you're trying to do. :shrug::nea:

What attitude? I am simply asking questions because I am a 12 year old kid with alot to learn... :pardon:

If you wanted you could just get two decent woofers. Then go to parts express and purchase a plate amplifier. Build a custom enclosure for the woofers and add an addition on the rear of the enclosure for the plate amp.

I think part of the fun is building youor own setup, and doing it the un-traditional way.

Sorry, but your 12.

I call BS on you doing any of this. Especially since you change your mind on it so much.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Sorry, but your 12.

I call BS on you doing any of this. Especially since you change your mind on it so much.

Well, I call :bull: on you... I am doing this as soon as I get the money... Istead of being enthusiastic about a young kid getting into audio, you try to bash me down and call me stupid!

Well, I call :bull: on you... I am doing this as soon as I get the money... Istead of being enthusiastic about a young kid getting into audio, you try to bash me down and call me stupid!

Callling you stupid? :nea:

I think part of the fun is building youor own setup, and doing it the un-traditional way.

i would add "and buying your own speakers" you are never going to appreciate anything if your parents keep buying you this shit. and of corse i dont expect you to understand this yet but one day you will... i hope.

i vote one SSD 12" in a t-line. itll sound great and pound hard. fuck the P3.

plug your computer into this HT setup instead of making something separate. dont be greedy with what you expect someone to give you.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i would add "and buying your own speakers" you are never going to appreciate anything if your parents keep buying you this shit. and of corse i dont expect you to understand this yet but one day you will... i hope.

i vote one SSD 12" in a t-line. itll sound great and pound hard. fuck the P3.

plug your computer into this HT setup instead of making something separate. dont be greedy with what you expect someone to give you.

Well, I "technically" buy my stuff... I do chores and other misc. stuff, and then they get me things. But I know what you mean.

Well, the P3 is cheaper, and I think it will sound better. Rockford Fosgate subs still sound great, even when underpowered.

Well, I "technically" buy my stuff... I do chores and other misc. stuff, and then they get me things. But I know what you mean.

Well, the P3 is cheaper, and I think it will sound better. Rockford Fosgate subs still sound great, even when underpowered.

:orly3: , that's what i meant with attitude.

You don't want to listen, only do what you want.

We suggest something and you're like: "is this good?"

We suggest something else, then you say, noo this is better. :noob::shrug:<_<

cause you would know better? have you heard a P3 against an SSD? when your young you only know hype. P3's were all hype when i was young.

so far you have taken almost no advice from anyone. so either stop asking or start listening.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived