First Comp....

Well, the only comp down here in Albuquerque (annual) was yesterday, and guess who took it... :lol: .

They use an audiocontrol meter which they said was reading a few DB's low, and put the mike on the passenger seat, which I thought was weird.

I hit a 150.2 with the comp CD they gave me skipping like a MOFO, so I was pretty happy, but know that under different circumstances, I can pick up an extra DB or 2.

There was a pretty good turnout, and I pimped Fi Subs and this site like crazy, I think there's going to be quite a few orders coming Scotts way from down here, and maybe a couple new members here.

Took a few pics, but couldn't stay away from the Burban, or the comp itself for very long.

BailliosShow001.jpg

BailliosShow002.jpg

BailliosShow004.jpg

BailliosShow005.jpg

BailliosShow006.jpg

BailliosShow007.jpg

BailliosShow008.jpg

BailliosShow010.jpg

BailliosShow011.jpg

BailliosShow012.jpg

BailliosShow013.jpg

BailliosShow014.jpg

BailliosShow017.jpg

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Looks nice good job with the win.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Thanks man - I had my burban, the 04 Ram we just finished up, and my old L7 box (remember the 2 15's?) in the comp.

They only had a under 1000w and over 1000w categories, the ram took 5th in under 1000, I took 1st in over 1000, and the old box wasn't getting enough juice from the amps to make it. So all in all it was a pretty good day.. :)

I wish I could have taken more pics. There was some cool stuff there.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

looks like an ass of peeps was runnin memphis stuff

Yeah - I was really suprised to see that much Memphis. It was Memphis, Fosfate, JL, and PG for the most part. One guy was running 4 soundstream 15's on a soundstream 6500, It hit hard..

Yeah - I was really suprised to see that much Memphis. It was Memphis, Fosfate, JL, and PG for the most part. One guy was running 4 soundstream 15's on a soundstream 6500, It hit hard..

The guy with the four 15's on the 6500, if you got a chance to talk to him, was he from Texas?

BJJ20logo20resize.png