Crazy steeringwheel flex @ 20hz, 2 DDZ9518`s

its funny that nobody believed that your DDZ9518's could do that.... Amazing the "pros" on here that think cause of the camera it's just gotta be fake....

if i recall noone said his woofers couldnt do that, just that the vid look like a loop. should learn to read

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

if i recall noone said his woofers couldnt do that, just that the vid look like a loop. should learn to read

ya my bad they said he was making a loop and it was a fake vid... which would mean they didn't think his build with the ddz's would do that. But as i recall i don't think i was talking about you... Although i coulda been :yahoo:

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

high speed cameras dont record sound...no point. why do you think mythbuster's high speed cameras never have sound?

edit: also i dont know why the fuck everyone is calling bullshit on this. since when can 18's NOT flex steering wheels. shit my 2 12's can flex my steering wheel just not as violent as that.

my one re 15 flex's my steering wheel along with my pillar that the door latches to and everything else. im sure its real just ppl like to hate

This ^ We all know if you have a beast of a system the steering wheel will flex but the first video looks like a loop.

not every part of the car is flexing becaus it is a well build europian car :D

that amp has 20,000 watts with 18volts, when lightning strikes and has jesus' blessing

Alpine 9886R

Harman/Kardon ca280

Spl dynamics Sd-6.2

DD M3a

2 x Sundown X12's

not every part of the car is flexing becaus it is a well build europian car :D

+1 I own a Saab and my roommate owns a BMW and they are both built much more sturdy than most American or Japanese cars.

Also, you all build systems but must not know what a resonant frequency is... which I find odd, ever notice that at different frequencies different stuff rattles? that's because everything has it's own resonant frequency, that is a frequency that a certain material conducts and reacts too with much more energy than others. maybe the steering wheel and camera are resonant to 20hz but not the mirror or shifter, at exactly 24hz, my box in my car flexes and twists, but any other frequency it is solid.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

high speed cameras dont record sound...no point. why do you think mythbuster's high speed cameras never have sound?

edit: also i dont know why the fuck everyone is calling bullshit on this. since when can 18's NOT flex steering wheels. shit my 2 12's can flex my steering wheel just not as violent as that.

my one re 15 flex's my steering wheel along with my pillar that the door latches to and everything else. im sure its real just ppl like to hate

This ^ We all know if you have a beast of a system the steering wheel will flex but the first video looks like a loop.

not every part of the car is flexing becaus it is a well build european car :D

tnx bBigPimpin91 :)

that amp has 20,000 watts with 18volts, when lightning strikes and has jesus' blessing

Alpine 9886R

Harman/Kardon ca280

Spl dynamics Sd-6.2

DD M3a

2 x Sundown X12's

Archived