Jump to content

Crazy steeringwheel flex @ 20hz, 2 DDZ9518`s


Recommended Posts

Posted

For those of you who haven`t seen the vid in my buildlog :)

Short clip with my Highspeed cam on a tripod.

EDIT: think it`s fake? does this change your mind? :)

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

Posted

It might seem litke it is, but I shot this with a High Speed cam playing a 20hz note (that`s why it`s no sound). But I can assure you, this is legit. I don`t bullshit and don`t need to.

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

Posted

Looks fake to me too.... Shifters not moving and mirrors don't look that way either......

1999 Chevy S102 Sundown Zv3-10's1 Sundown saz-4500d2 sets of Sundown CS6.5 Comps. (Doors)

2 10" Sundown NeoPro 10's (Doors)1/0 KnuKonceptz - Power x2- Ground- Big 3

300 Amp External Regulated Excessive Amperage Alt

147.8 Sealed Mic on Windshiled148 30sec. Average Drivers Door open Mic on Windshield

Check Out my YouTube Channel --->>> http://www.youtube.com/user/dmntyo2007?feature=guidehttp://www.stevemead...ld-competition/

Posted

You guys are hard to convince ;) But I can make another vid so you can see that I`m not messing with ya`ll. Don`t want to seem like a imposter.

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6337 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...