getting a new car what you guys think

Actually, beside the problems already listed, this era of GM trucks are fairly trouble free. That 5.7 is a cockroach. I've personally seen a couple those things go over 300,000 miles and still be solid. On occasion I'll see our old Suburban, and when we got rid of it it had over 280k. If you take care of it, it will take care of you.

My worries come in with me wondering if the previous owner(s) took care of the truck.

EDIT: Though I don't follow Escalade prices, I do think the price is about 4-5 thousand too high. You can't get around the fact that its a 13 year old truck.

I can buy an Escalade that's five or so years newer for 1000 more.

Your probably right I do see alot of that body style still on the road today, just would suck if something major would go wrong IE a transmission or something like that. Would definitely kill a kids buzz quick. Another thing about it is make sure before hand you can afford the gas, im 16 and my truck gets 12 mpg with me keeping it under 2k rpm and its sucks paying to fill this thing up, gets expensive to drive around quick. Im just saying if it was me for how much money he has to spend I would look at different vehicles.

'08 Nissan Titan Pro-4X CC LWB

1.5 Inch leveling kit

DDM 55w HIDs

Interior LEDs

2 RE10D4s in tech12 ported enclosure, US AMPS 800.2

the price imo is kinda iffy, like others said its a 13 year old car, aside from the fact its got 130k miles, but thats avarage. if you have the money for insurance and tons and tons of gas go for it :P, i mean hell i spend 50$ to fill my tank here in jersey i hate it, my moms pt only takes 30$ worth at that, then again it only has 25k miles on it and its a 2001 HAHA beat that fuckers... :woot:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

The only thing I would say is it sucks to have a car that gets shitty mileage. Then when you give ppl rides and shit, it's cha ching cha ching cha ching. Plus for 8 grand, you can get a real nice smaller car with less miles. Mileage used to be a real issue cuz cars would only last 150-200 thous miles, butnow I. Newer

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

The only thing I would say is it sucks to have a car that gets shitty mileage. Then when you give ppl rides and shit, it's cha ching cha ching cha ching. Plus for 8 grand, you can get a real nice smaller car with less miles. Mileage used to be a real issue cuz cars would only last 150-200 thous miles, butnow In Newercars it's not rare for a car to go for 300thous plus miles. Mileage is important, but if a cars got 125000 miles on it, that's not a kiss of death. You could get a real nice vw golf for 8g though :-P

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

I dont know why everyones bitching about the mileage. First off, its 12 years old. Do the math people... 15,000/Yr. is average. Times that by 12 years and you get what???

15000 X 12 = 180,000... This one only has 13X,XXX... It looks like a good deal. I personally think 8K for ones first car is a little high. But whatever... Good luck

then by your logic a car that is 30 years old, even though 450,xxx miles is normal for something that old, is perfectly fine.

no one is arguing the mileage to the cars age, theyre just refering the mileage PERIOD. i car with high miles is definitely something that needs more inspection than your normal 10,xxx mileage car. belts, gaskets, seals, oil, tranny, and many other important parts that make a vehicle a vehicle have been used for quite some time and if not properly approached can create more headache in the future.

my personal opinion, scratch it. not just because of the mileage, but sometimes it being a cadillac just isnt all that. i hate those style escalades

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

not to mention how incredibly difficult it would be for financing due to the cars age, so the car would most likely need to be paid in cash. and i just think there can be a nicer use of 8 grand.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Looks clean inside and out. One thing to do is check underneath to make sure there are no leaks.

2002 Gmc Sierra 4x4

2 10" dual 2 ohm p3's

Custom box (34hz)

Kenwood eXcelon 1800 watt amp

Kennwood monitor

Polk Audio door speakers

Kenwood tweeters

Boston acoustics rear speakers

alpine 4 channel

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>