Sonic Electronix

3 12in kicker l7 ---- what amp should i get

when i first bought the 2 kicker l7 i had audiobahn 1800d amp sence then i bought a 3rd speacker... i have had that amp for a wile now and i was thinking about getting a new one just there is so many brands and when you go into a shop there only going to see you what they got??????????????

Kicker 2500.1 ---- i saw that the amp doesnt have a cooling fan, wouldnt tht be bad???? where is a good place to buy good amp at low price lol

Nah if it needed a fan they'd have put one on it :P. emm depends on your location, i wouldnt know an good american retailers sorry

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

There is a reason Kicker didn't put a cooling fan on it. You'll be fine. hifisoundconnection.com offers refurbed Kicker products at cheap prices and are Authorized Kicker dealers. They have new ones also. sonicelectronix.com is a good place also.

Edit: Are your L7's dual 2 or 4 ohm woofers? Hopefully D4?

Edited by solo_x18

Derp.

I used to compete with Kicker L7 12s and did well but I never really liked the way they sounded, but I love the sound of the L7 10s & 8s.

You'll definitely need an amp with a high damping factor to control those. Maybe an old ZR1000 or a pair of them or the slightly less powerful ZR600 if you can find them.