Oddly I never seen this build log. I had no idea all that has been in and out of your truck. Looks like fun

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

WOO HOO!!!! :yahoo:

my first air bag set up.......

f0ce4a2b.jpg

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

glad to see this back on track and you got a new truck! tuned in for the bad setup :popcorn:

thanks bro... was hard in the beginning, but now getting fired up again....

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

• 1 month later...

Damn man! Fellow Sacer here! I read through this thing and was all kinds of emotional. You've done so much for me and my design for my truck. I think someone in here said something about you doing coax's in the doors while everyone else has comps, and it's made me think that way as well. The other thing is the way you started to build the doors was out of this world. Again gave me more ideas for mine! So I went from completely excited and motivated, to EXTREMELY PISSED OFF for you and the fact that that situation happened to you. Then from there to extremely happy for you and the birth of your healthy baby boy! It goes to show that sometimes, no matter how shitty things get in life, you can always find something in this world to make you stop and say, "ya know, things really could be so much worse". In this case your son, my case, my daughters, and I KNOW Gary has some cases as well with what he's been through.

Glad you got a new ride, glad you're back under way. I'll still look out for the truck, even though it's like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

I never realized there were so many Sac folks here. Gary and I say this all the time, but we should figure out a hook up spot and time and throw back some :drinks: and talk shop, or just talk shit whatever! :shrug:

Anyway, I appreciate this build for so many reasons, and I'm glad I found it! Big ups to you buddy!

• 9 months later...

So what's up? Any updates on the C10?

yes....ending this thread......rest easy my beautiful dually :nopity:

new thread for the C-10

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127518-98crewcabs-67-c10-build/

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

Archived