I agree... Alienware has some nice cases... that's about it... Performance wise... they are nothing special... I can build decent boxes for CHEAP... but if you want balls to the wall custom pc's with matching accessories, re: ipods, monitors, keyboards and speakers... Nothing and nobody beats Smooth Creations! They are pricey, like Alienware... but Alienware ain't even a pimple on the ass of Smooth Creations! Here is there link... Smooth Creations Website...

I love my m15x best computer I've ever had. Hella fast and can play any game on Max settings. Multi task with no problem. If you have never had one you can't bash it and I bet 99% of the people who posted has never had one.

Edited by LoudNLow931

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

I love my m15x best computer I've ever had. Hella fast and can play any game on Max settings. Multi task with no problem. If you have never had one you can't bash it and I bet 99% of the people who posted has never had one.

LOL! True! I had gotten a couple on trade in and used them for work pc's... I had to upgrade RAM and hard drives on them... but Alienware are built for gaming not for actual shear number crunching power... I used the cases for a while and built different pc's in the cases... They will beat anything I have seen come out of COMPAQ, HP, ASER, GATEWAY...Top of the line retail is how I class them now....

Even if I had an unlimited amount of money to WASTE on an alienware, I wouldn't. The performance, value, and satisfaction you get from building your own rig is unmatched.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

yeah. everyones got the same idea. and from the sounds of it. if your interested in saving money and building your own probably anyone on here could help ya design one. also newegg is your friend

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup