Nope, it's like Macs you pay for the name not the performance. Go to a website that allows you to build your own comp (like ecollegepc or cyberpower). They build it, warranty it, and ship it to you for far less than the normal companies (Dell, HP, Apple, etc). Or if you want to try building a comp yourself you could order everything from Newegg and put it together. Building a computer is like playing with Legos, except there's electricity involved lol.

I'm sure techforce can build something with the same specs for half the price...if not, tons of people can. Thought I do think their cases are smexy. :dry:

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Ya I figured s much, my last one i built from newegg and the prices were good. i just came across a alienware and loved the case till i hit the site ans was like wow, there spendy. then when i saw dell owned them i started to wonder if it was a hopped up dell with led's haha

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

Ya I figured s much, my last one i built from newegg and the prices were good. i just came across a alienware and loved the case till i hit the site ans was like wow, there spendy. then when i saw dell owned them i started to wonder if it was a hopped up dell with led's haha

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alienware-Predator-2-0-Tower-Black-PC-Case-Lights-/260533194836?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ca8fd1054#ht_6718wt_1137

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

basically yes that is alienware now. its just dell parts inside of a plastic/metal case that has been painted with tons of lights

No. The Alienware of today is nothing like the Alienware of 5+ years ago.

www.digitalstormonline.com FTMFW (if you're buying)

www.newegg.com (if you wanna build)

Edited by S15_Silvia

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread