Rainman215 Posted July 26, 2010 Report Posted July 26, 2010 Yeah. Same day shipping. I already have 55W 8ks for my low and i just ordered 55w 8k for my highbeams .... just in case. Tracking says theyll be at my house tomorrow. My 02 Accord Wall Build 2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500 Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R
BeatBox Posted July 26, 2010 Report Posted July 26, 2010 Nice, yeah today on my drive to work i see the reflection of ONE hid on the back of the truck ahead of me lol I got them from XenonEyes.com over two yrs ago, they where great while they lasted! time for some 55watt 12Ks
Robert8252 Posted July 26, 2010 Report Posted July 26, 2010 If you order 2day and they're not in stock they'll call you next day and yell you. Had that happen when I ordered my brothers a month ago. Told me they didn't have 6k in but had 5 and I said that was fine and they were at my house in 2 days. But now I ordered my 8k's on the 12th and they just shipped today. I emailed them around the 15th and asked and they said they were waiting on a big shipment. I'm guessing that shipment finally came in so go ahead and order. Should be all in stock for a week. Lol 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
mantz88 Posted July 27, 2010 Report Posted July 27, 2010 I love my 55 watt 12k 2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL 1 Sundown SAZ-3500 2003 Yukon build
BeatBox Posted July 27, 2010 Report Posted July 27, 2010 Should be all in stock for a week. Lol for the price im surprised if they last that long I love my 55 watt 12k seen the pics a a page or two back, i have 35w 10k's now so hopefully they are close to that, i dont mind either way if they are bluer or whiter
Robert8252 Posted July 27, 2010 Report Posted July 27, 2010 Just wondering. Have any of you noticed they actually have a $30 set. Same exact things but the ballast are like 3/8 inch thicker? If I saw that ish before I would have saved 10 bucks dammit. Lol 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
BeatBox Posted July 27, 2010 Report Posted July 27, 2010 go big or go home, in this case means spending 10 more bucks i have the reg ballast, so ill try the slim ballast this time
Beanz Posted July 27, 2010 Report Posted July 27, 2010 well i got mine the 55w 600k and tehre FUCKING AWESOME just one of the bulbs already burnt out so i was MAD and i got pulled over the same day so now i have to order a new pair.Does any body know if they have a warrenty on those things? That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Robert8252 Posted July 27, 2010 Report Posted July 27, 2010 Lifetime I believe. Just get in contact with them. Think they have a warranty contact on there page, wait to hear back, send bulb, once they receive it they'll send the new one 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
BeatBox Posted July 27, 2010 Report Posted July 27, 2010 well i got mine the 55w 600k and tehre FUCKING AWESOME just one of the bulbs already burnt out so i was MAD and i got pulled over the same day so now i have to order a new pair.Does any body know if they have a warrenty on those things? they have at least 1yr warranty but i think they might be more than that! call them up or check out the site
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.